RIDER CAN USE HIS TOUCH N GO CARD

Wednesday, 19 June 2019.

Started at 6.12am this morning with odo reads at 178,545km.

Stop and short nap at Petronas Seks 9.
7.10am, drive thru SILK, SKVE highways.

7.28am, HAB a Malay young guy at Jalan Sierra 8/1, Bandar Sierra 16 Puchong. I missed the exit but fortunately the next exit only longer for 2km. I sent him to LRT Puchong Perdana. He wanted to use his touch n go card, but I mistakenly driving into the Smart gate. No worries.

7.53am, ANA an Indon 4 pax (chinese guys) at nearby Hilton Garden Inn Puchong, Desa Millennia going to Clariant Center of Excellence, Jalan Teluk Gadung, Taman Bunga Negara, Shah Alam.

Offline to office.

===========

No ping after the works running errands to TBS.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...