NOT BUS TERMINAL

Sunday, 2 June 2019.

Started early after fajr solat at 5.31am with odometer readings at 173,844km.

6.17am, KAK a Malay lady ping me at Jalan Tasek 21 to send an Indon ladies to Ferry Terminal The Zone Duty Free Stulang Laut.

8.19am, AIS a Malay lady with an INdian lady at Jalan Petri 4 going to Terminal ? Gelang Patah. But the waze sending me to Terminal Bas Gelang Patah. LUckily she spotted the signboard showing that we're travelling off destination. We're having a big argument by the road side. Later I send them back to the ferry terminal at Harbour Puteri. I got extra rm5. Okay lah.

Offline.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...