WHY ALL GIRLS NAMED "NURUL" SO BEAUTIFUL

Saturday, 1 June 2019.

I completed 12 jobs today.

7.26am, HAR 2 Indian boys at Jalan Tasek 48. I waited for 10 minutes for them. Panda lela lah. But later he apologised for the delay. I sent them to bus terminal Kompleks Pasir Gudang.

No big fish.
Wash the cab at Persiaran 9. RM15.

9.18am, RAY a Nepal/India PATI at Marrybrown Taman Air Biru going to Pasaraya Thye, Jalan Pengkalan 5 & Taman Pasir Emas, Kampung Pasir Putih. They carried plastic bags full of meals from the Nepal mini market.

Stopped and break at Masjid Kampung Pasir Puteh.

9.39am, AMI ping me to pickup his gf near Sir Pantai Seafood Restoran Jalan Muafakat Kampung Pasir Puteh. The cute girl said something "bodoh" bla bla to him who's riding motorbike and wait for him to pay for the fare.

9.54am, NURUL at the same spot I drop AMI's gf just now. Almost as her ping was on the shoplots inside. I waited for a few minutes and soon I drove inside the street. She told me she saw me while I was parking on the main road. Aiyah. Although I reckon that she looks nice but we just kept quiet all the way. I sent the beautiful girl to Jalan Kenari Utama, Taman Scientex.

10.10am, NUH a Malay lady with 2 girls and a little boy at Flat Taman Scientex going to UTC Kompleks Pusat Bandar Pasir Gudang. The old lady likes to talk and talk too. As expected, the boy told me that their dad was passed away 10 years ago. And the lady told me a bit of her husband died due to the heart attack on the young age of 39! He was working with Kastam. They got 5 kids. The lady blamed it on her mother in law's inheritage of the heart attack disease. "Penyakit keturunan," she said.

CHEAPO GIRLS
10.55am, NURKHAIRUNNISA at Perpustakaan Awam (Library) just a few steps away from where I parked at the bus terminal. Since I new the place quiet well, I texted her to walk to the bus station, but she insisted to pick them up at the library main door. Then I just drove a bit up but I parked by the roadside. I saw 5 Malay girls, but she booked on Justgrab! Aiyah. I told her that I couldnt send them unless they pay me extra rm5. She said okay. Later I reckon that she told me the previous driver (on their way to the library) was driving an Alza and didnt mind taking them with a lower fare! Then I asked her again what happen if small car came to them???! Fook yew lah. At the first stop, one girl insisted me to drive to the narrow parking space of her flat. I scolded her, then she got out. Aiyah, why so lazy mah?

Dear diary, frustrated by the lower fare of Justgrab and no big fish, I drove home.
Run errand to send my daughter's car to change it's kong battery.
Then go home and sleep.

===================

4.08pm, ASA a Malay young family at Jalan Tasek Maya 4 going to Senai airport. The rains was falling. He soon told me to used SDE (Senai Desaru expressway) to the airport due to the accident (fallen tree) on the infamous Pasir Gudang highway. This SDE highway is longer (52km) and the fare of rm47 is so demm cheap! Fookyewlah grab.

Break near the airport, and got many anchivollies ping and I ignored them all.
Drove to Senai and Kulai town.

6.20pm, LIL a 5 indon ceweks at TJ Mart Jalan Air Hitam Taman Pancasila sending to nearby i-Stay Management Bandar Indahpura Kulai. The girls dont like the aircond apparently.

6.44pm, another pax of 4 ceweks at the same i-Stay Management hostels sending to Aeon Kulaijaya.

Almost time to break my fasting, so I drove and planned to stop at Nasi Lemak Wak Kentut Kulai. But unexpectedly, the queue was very long, so I skipped it and went to nearby mosque which is under construction. Later I drove to nearby Petronas station. Pee and pray.

At 7.40pm, LESTARI ping me from IOI Mall kulai back entrance. But later she said she's at the main entrance. Charcheebye lah. So I cancelled.

7.55pm, MAM an Indian lady with her mom and a baby at IOI Mall Kulai main entrance sending to nearby Jalan Teratai 36/3 Bandar Indahpura Kulai.

Set MD to HOME1.

8.15pm, MAZ KANCIL an Indon guy at the same TJ Mart sending to far far away near New York Hotel Jalan Dato Abdullah Tahir JB. This indon guy liked to talk and talk too.

Stop and had dinner (mee goreng mamak tak sedap sangat).

9.17pm, ENG a Chinese young man at Pinnacle Tower Jalan Dato Abdullah Tahir going to Aeon Permas Jaya. He liked to talk too. He got business on car accessories and now has a training in Singapore. He's from Segamat and told me a bit about his dad's business and customers. He likes Malay customers compare to chinese customers. Malay customers is tolerable unlike chinese customers. Singapore chinese customers are worst as they're very langsi and kiasu and intolerable to small mistakes. He hates them all as he got many complains and "tiaw" from them! He's very young at 25 years now and already got 3 kids.

Offline.


WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...