MELAKA BERENDAM

Sunday, 16 June 2019.

JOB NO 1
6.41am, CIK a Malay big lady at SK Pantai Kundor Tangga Batu busstop sending to Infineon Technologies PLT Office. The fat lady asked to uturn on the factory. Why so lazy?

At 8.40am, NUR ASMAH ping me from Blok D Wad lama Hospital Melaka, but she no show. So I cancelled after 5 min and I got rm3.

JOB NO 2
8.58am, NXP a chinese doc which I mistakenly thought he's a patient at the Hospital melaka lobby sending to Taman Angkasa Nuri. We talked and talked a bit as he's looking for new rental house in Taman Asean.

JOB NO 3
9.38am, WIN at Jalan Berkat 15 Melaka Tengah sending to Jalan Ujong Pasir, Taman Sinn.

At 9.51am, SUSI SHUSHI a girl at Hostel MFS Technologi jalan Bertama Perdana 9. I arrived at the back of the hostel, but I reckon she and her friends are waiting at the front busstop. After 10 min, I cancelled and drove out of the hostel and show them looking at me.

JOB NO 4
9.59am, HAH a Malay lady at Taman Bertam Perdana which she put a wrong location. I sent the lady to Taman Rambai Jaya.

JOB NO 5
10.28am, REZ 2 Bangla with tabligh dressings (kopiah and white long robes) at Shantawood Kawasan Perindustrian Bukit Rambai sending to Ocean mall Jalan Tun Mamat. They tried to talk to me, but due to language barrier, we just kept quiet as they're to each other only.

JOB NO 6
10.58am, MEL a chinese big boy at Jalan Rev Seat Kim Beng texted me to come faster as he lost his car keys. I sent him to his house at Jalan PTI1 Taman Padang Temu Indah, next to Perkampungan Portugis. Later he wanted me to send him back to his blue car (Matrix 6896). He gave me rm1 tip.

JOB NO 7
12.26pm, MUC a Malay family at Ramada Plaza Melaka Hotel sending to Dataran Pahlawan megamall which I thought never had a side entrance. Aiyah, shame on me.

JOB NO 8
12.56pm, MRK a chinese indon family at The Shore Residence 3 going to Novotel Melaka. Actually they wanted to go to nearby chinese senseh shop.

JOB NO 9
1.55pm, SAN a Myanmar (? I guess) 3 pax girls at Mydin Wholesale Emporium next to Melaka Sentral sending to Jalan Bertam Pertama.

THE LAST JOB
2.27pm, NAB 2 Malay girls and a little boy at Jalan Pokok Mangga which I need to drive all the way around for more than 5km! I sent them to Jalan Tangga Batu 1/1.

Offline.




WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...