GOING FOR SEMINAR

Tuesday, 11 June 2019.

Morning before work, ...

7.02am, LIK 2 Malay young ladies, office workers I reckon at Meditop Corporation, Persiaran Usahawan, Taman IKS sending to Sheraton PJ.

8.00am, JOL 2 chinese men and an amoi at nearby Armada Hotel sending to Paradigm Mall. In the cab, he noticed on my dashcam and also gave me better direction to the mall.

========================

Went for an interview in KLCC.

========================

5.12pm, HAF an Arab family at The Elements, Jalan Ampang Kiri sending to Suria KLCC. It was raining but they insisted to stop at the Isetan entrance which has no lobby shelter. Yo wess.

Offline.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...