I GOT 3 GPS MAH

Wednesday, 12 June 2019.

Started early at 6.31am.

Got a ping from the same Malay girls at Meditop Persiaran Usahawan, Taman Iks while I was stuck on the unusual traffic jam for 30 minutes. Later she cancelled.

8.02am, AIN a Malay girl at Unipark Condom sending to Veriva Systems Taman Teknologi Malaysia.

8.32am, JOA a chinese lady at The Link 2 Bukit Jalil. She texted me to go up the ramp on the right side. Aiyah, she made me confused. Actually it's at 7-eleven mah. Later she asked me to follow on the left route, which was 6 min slower. I told her that I got 3 gps mah! Then she just kept quiet.

======================

After works, ...

5.39pm, ROB a matsalleh from Norway at Dwisolar Jalan Astaka U8/88A sending to Sunway Resort Hotel & Spa, Persiaran Lagoon. This matsalleh likes to talk and talk all the way. We talked about his country Norway, his job selling fire safety equipment (Auto?), and his jetlag. He just arrived this morning and stayed up in the office until now. He told me that he's living in Bintulu for 5 years as a kid in 1980s as his dad was an expatriate.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...