TROUBLESOME ARABS



Tuesday, 18 June 2019.

11.55am, MON an Arab ping me from Jalan Merak 2A Bandar PUchong Jaya. But when arrived, he texted me he's at Mtree hotel, but the Grab translator wrote "Hotel partner" which confused me! When I checked again on the waze, the hotel is at the other of the junction. Aiyah! Soon, he cancelled. Actually, this trip made me to reconsider whether it's a worth trip or not since I reckon that there would be no riders back from the airport if I dont wait for 6 hours in the Landside. It's good also that he cancelled.

12.07pm, SALEH another Arab guy ping me from Skypod Square, Bandar Puchong Jaya. Actually they're waiting inside the residence lobby. When I arrived at the lobby, I saw 2 arab guys with 6 black tiger bottles (purdah ladies in black) were waiting there. They wanted to squeeze 8 person into my mpv which I refused. I told them to take 2 cars and I drove out from the lobby. Soon he cancelled the trip. Good lah.

Offline.

========

After works, I set MD (my destination) to KFC Sungai Pelek.
But no ping ;(

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...