NARROW STREETS IN MELAKA



Saturday, 15 June 2019.

Driving Grabcar in Melaka today.
Got 9 jobs.

Starting early at 6.42 am after the fajr prayer. Odo reads at 177,804km.

JOB NO 1 (FAKE)
AT 6.48am, got ping from SETIAWAN JAYA somewhere at housing village off Jalan Sungai Udang. After waiting for almost one hour at nearby masjid, I accepted the job and dropped it at the same time. Hopefully I wont be banned!

JOB NO 1
7.39am, JOE a Malay girl at Jalan TP 7 going to Riverfront Sentral Hotel near Melaka Sentral.

Offline.
Run errands to clinic.

Restart at 12.37pm.

JOB NO 2
12.46pm, ABB 2 Malay big boys at Lorong 2 Jalan Perawan sending to Dataran Pahlawan megamall. The boy next to me kept busy accepting calls and texts from girls as they're all already waiting at the mall. He also wanted to use my cable charger for his Samsung note 3. He also got note 2.

Stopped and break at Masjid Al-azim near the Melaka Sentral. Pee, pray and noon nap. Actually it's a very long nap!

JOB NO 3
4.44pm, AMM a 3 Malay boys pax at Petron bukit Baru sending to Taman Pandan Indah.

JOB NO 4
5.25pm, DEK a chinese guy at Sekolah Kubu Kampung Morten sending to Good World Restaurant.

JOB NO 5
5.48pm, ANGEL at Mahkota Parade. A Singapore chinese family going to Swiss Hotel Heritage. She who sat next to me soon gave me the fare (rm22) in cash. After a while I reckon that the trip is on Grabpay. Aiyah. I just kept quiet hoping that they just ignore the cash later. But the sunshine is not on until to the evening. When almost reaching the hotel, she started talking about her paying by grabpay and I had to return her money back. Charcheebye lah.

JOB NO 6
6.07pm, MII a Malay boy at Tamil Methodist Church building (near Jonker walk) sending to a secluded and hidden kampung house thru narrow road! "No worries bang, " he said, " this road belong to our family only, no other car will using this road."

JOB NO 7
6.30pm, NAB 2 Malay girls at Taman Pandan Indah. Their body smells are bad, like a Bangla guy! But I just kept quiet. First stop, I sent the first girl to Jalan Melaka Baru 3/10 but the narrow road and the blocked street near her house made me mad! The second stop is at jalan Jati 20, Taman Ara Permai, Batu Berendam.

Got ping from ANNA at Infineon Technologies PLT factory, Taman Perindustrian Batu Berendam. But when I was almost there, she cancelled. Panda lela lah.



JOB NO 8
7.31pm, 2 Myanmar young guys at Darson Melaka Sentral. I sent them to jalan TTC14 Taman Teknologi Cheng.


WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...