FRIDAY EVENING STUCK IN KLCC

Friday, 14 June 2019.

Started early at 6.08am, with odo reading at 177,541km.

While at the Puchong Intan toll plaza at 6.41am, WINNIE ping me from La Thea Residence Bandar 16 Sierra. The Waze showing me another 8km (15min) to get back to her condom, and she kept texting and calling me. Later I cancelled.

JOB NO 1
HIDAYAH a Malay students pax (5 girls 1 boy) at Blok 8 KK IPG KBA Taman bukit Pantai next to my previous son's dormitory going to nearby KL Gateway Mall.

JOB NO 2
DIAN at The Vertical Corporate Tower B. I sent 5 Indon pax to Danau Idaman Condom, Taman Danau Desa.

JOB NO 3
AHAMAD ping me to pickup 3 Sabah Malay ladies with many kids at Jalan Pandan Indah 3/2 sending to Suria KLCC. They're in a hurry but due to bad traffic condition on Jalan Ampang I took the AKLEH highway instead. And later I drove drively to KLCC parking from the elevated highway for extra rm5. But after reaching the escalator doorway, they insisted me to drive out to Jalan Ramlee but seeing the exits all I jammed up, I drove back to the same escalator doorway. Aiyah.

Offline.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...