AN OVARY CANCER PATIENT

Monday, 10 June 2019.

Only one Grabcar job.

7.58pm, while at the infamous Lebuhraya Persekutuan (Federal highway), KRI a chinese lady at Life Care Medical Center Bangsar South ping me. I was just off the exit and needed to drive straight and uturn at midvalley shopping exit. I texted her that I was stuck in a traffic. She's quiet uneasy and asked me to cancel, but I wouldnt cancel, so I drove straight to her pickup location. Later in the cab, we talked and talked about her sickness of ovary cancer stage 4. I sent the sick lady to Taman Desa Damai 2, Alam Damai Cheras.

Offline.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...