BUKIT BINTANG IN THE MORNING

Pavilion this morning. Very quite indeed.

Thursday, 14 Dec 2017.

Starting cik Jnulekasnova engine at 6.26am, but started the Uber apps 10 min earlier.

6.46am, Shell Jln Ampang (Risda) to fillup ron95 for rm86.

7.23am, JCK an Indon lady at Hampshire Park going to Indon embassy Jln Tun Razak.

7.56am, BRT a matsalleh boss at Aloft KL Sentral sending to The Majestic Hotel.

8.17am, AMM an arab Londoner at Nadi Bangsar Jln Tandok going to Suria KLCC.

8.52am, AND with wife and baby at Setia Sky Residence Block Alia sending to Suria KLCC again.

9.32am, HAO a China family at The Westin Hotel sending to Istana Negara museum. 4 pax of adults and a toddler.

10.07am, HLN a meksalleh at Alice Smith International school Jln Bellamy going to Sri Wangsaria Condo Bangsar. She gave me an extra tip of rm3.

11.04am, MOH at Royale Chulan Jln Conlay, a Saudi arab from Madinah with his wife and baby going to KLIA. Yay! We didn't talk much. But he told me about his Lebanese friend who was working in Saudi for many years but never done his Hajj later regretted when he go back to his country. I told him that Hajj is more important than doing umrah. And he agreed.

After drop off at KLIA, I came to Landside but never stayed long. I drove back to HOME since I need to pay my 'cukai pintu' for my pigeon home.

4.30pm, completed paying bill at MPAJ, and started the Uber apps.
5.06pm, at TBS waiting for the ping.

5.22pm, OOI 6 pax of young Chinese boys waiting infront of teksi bandar, and bus stops which I scolded them that they should not wait there. My mistake too bcoz I didn't drove a bit infront far away from the teksi drivers who were looking at me with disgusting faces. I sent them to Chorus Hotel.

At drop off, there was a meksalleh asking whether I could send her to KL Sentral. I said okay. She is going to airport flying to Thailand tonight. The traffice was bad, later she gave me extra rm6 for the trouble. Lavia is an Austria lady, who just visited Nepal and Australia. She said, there is no Uber in Austria, only taxi.

6.57pm, DEA waiting at KL Sentral sending to Midvalley. 6 pax of Kelantan relatives.

7.20pm, JEY 4 pax of big Korea men and woman at NSTP Jln Riong sending to KL Gateway Mall.

8.04pm, break at Masjid University Malaya. Pee and pray.

8.16pm, JOS and his wife and their baby at Sri Penaga Bangsar going to KLIA. Yay! The French Canada is flying to London tonight.

9.36pm, Shell KLIA exit to fillup ron95 for rm83.

Heading home sweet home.

Dear diary, today I completed 11 trips in 12hr 10min, with 2 KLIA airport trips. Okaylah.


WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...