LAZY RIDERS I MET TODAY



Wednesday, 13 Dec 2017.

6.30am, starting cik Jnulekasnova and Uber XL apps. Set to KLIA.
6.55am, Shell Damai to fillup ron95. Breakfast at Damai Corner.

No ping to KLIA for one hour and half, so I set off SD. Back to normal.

8.03am, SHR from India with wife and 2 kids at Berjaya Times Square while I was at Pavilion. This guy really irritating me when he asked me "where are you? how far are you now?" Can't he see it on the apps. I sent the family at Chorus hotel and again he asked "how long will it take to arrive there?" When reached at the hotel lobby, he wanted to go to the Aerobus going to Singapore by the roadside which was few steps away. But I told them to get off at the lobby as the front car was not moving. I gave him 1 star. Panda lela lah.

8.35am, NHF with husband at Jln Keramat Hujung going to Subang Airport. Yay!

9.55am, LAU 5 pax of office executives at the same Subang Airport while I was at Petronas Subang airport. I sent them to Pavilion. While ondway, Waze told me to use the shortcut going to LDP instead Federal Hiway or NKVE. Then on the junction, there was a motorbike who didnt stop at the redlight and I was not focus so I hit the divider. Kannina. This India guy who sat behind me irritated me too when he said "why takes so long to get to Pavilion? normally 10min?" His local chinese friend calmed him down by telling him the reason of "traffic jam". How can a driver reach the Pavilion from Subang airport in 10minutes? Panda lela lah.

10.36am, SHM at Fahrenheit hotel booked me to send 6 pax of his family to Masjid India. They are visitors from Sabah bah.

11.37am, MSM 3 pax of Bangla guys at Plaza City One. I sent them to KLIA. MSM said they are not construction worker, but instead they are doing cosmetic business here.

Break at surau Fatimah Charterfield. Pee and pray, and noon nap.

2.50pm, MRY at UiTM Dengkil, 6 pax students going to D'Pulze.

3.16pm, MOH family of 6 pax at The Arc Block D going to the same D'Pulze.

3.45pm, break at Petronas Cyberjaya.

3.51pm, YOU booked Uber XL for his friend, a Syrian at McD Persiaran Apec going to Garden Plaza at Harvard.

4.30pm, break at Petronas Cyberjaya.

4.28pm, 4.29pm, 4.33pm, INT ping 3 times then I accepted from far far away Ayer8 Presint 8. When arrived at the pickup location, she asked me to go one round to get them on the other side. But one of her friends told her they can just walk to the Merrybrown restaurant. Bugima lah. 6 Malay students going back to UiTM Dengkil.

5.34pm, BDR at The Place Teknokrat 1/1. 5 arab guys going to Market Square at cybersquare Apex Tower.

6.43pm, SYZ 5 pax of local Malay student girls at McD sending to UiTM Dengkil.

7.15pm, RSS 5 matsalleh students at Heriout Watt University sending to Shaftsbury Residents.

10.33pm, arriving at HOME sweet HOME.

Dear diary, today I manage to complete 12 trips in 15hr 13min. 2 Subang airports and 1 KLIA airport. What a long day to drive!


WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...