KEEP CALM AND STAY AT SURAU FATIMAH

At KLIA2 flying Airasia to Cambodia!

Friday, 22 December 2107.
Started at 7.37am. Set destination to KLIA.

Trip no. 1.
8.02am, while pumping up ron95 at Shell Jln Damai, JMS ping from Jln Uthant. JMS, his wife and 2 grown up boys going to kLIA. From the beginning, I asked him which KLIA airport they are heading. Apparently, JMS told me that they just moved in to the country 3 months ago and this is their first time flying out. I reckon he said he is going to Cambodia and flying with Airasia. So I told them that their terminal was KLIA2, not Klia1 as he set it earlier. They are coming from texas, the biggest state which would travel 15 hours from border of Arizona to Louisiana. I never told them that I was studying in Arizona 30 years ago. I also reckon that they are not talkative, so I just keep quite and turned on Hitz radio. The song lyric of "I m in love with your body" from Ed Sheeran - Shape of You.

Today I decided to stay in the Landside and Charterfield until the next airport job came out on my apps. Remember also, today is friday prayer.

2.49pm, HSN 6 pax of Bangla at Masjid Putra sending to construction site at Conezion IOI City resort.

3.17pm, AIN 5 pax of young Malay students at IOI City Mall going back to Kolej Serumpun UPM.

3.41pm, AND booking for his Singapore friends family, 5 pax at Gift Cafe Sg Besi Indah going to NU Sentral.

4.34pm, STN at KL Sentral ERL arrival sending to Honda Jln Klang Lama.

4.56pm, I set destination to KLIA and got ping from THMBI. But my shortlived joy was cancelled when he called saying he got another driver already. Pandelela la.

5.05pm, SYD 6 christmas workers at Jaya Shopping centre sending to nearby LRT Asia Jaya.

Break at masjid Tun Abdul Aziz Jln Semangat PJ.
Masjid ar-Rahman UM. Still no ping to KLIA... even after I tried many times to set SD, then suddenly,

7.33pm, RPL at Twins@Damansara Heights going to KLIA! An Indian local gentleman with his girlfriend is flying to Adelaide. The lady seemed unfriendly to him. Hrmmm. The trip to the airport got a 1.7x surge rate so I dont complain very much.

Waiting at Landside from 9.09pm with Queue number 150+. This time I met fellow driver ADON who liked to talk and talk about our experiences. He is one of the Uber banned drivers, and now he is driving Exora for Grab 6-seater only. When reaching Q no. 1 - 10, it saturated from 11.15pm to 12.19am until 2.15am! Wahlaweh, I need to go home without pax. What a tiring day.

Dear diary, today I completed 7 trips in 17hr 17min with 2 airport one way trips. Waiting aka "membangau" at Landside and Charterfield with network loss issue taught me many lessons to prepare for better tomorrow. Amin ya robbal alamin.


We have something in common. At Landside tonight.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...