RUNNING AWAY FROM KLIA QUEUE ALSO NO USE

At surau Fatimah, Charterfield, KLIA.

Thursday, 21 December 2017.
Starting at 8.00am with 66,477km odometer readings.

8.27am, MHM at Jln Dagang B/2. 6 pax of young Malay students sending off by his father to Sunway Lagoon.

9.22am, CHI booking to pickup 4 pax Chinese men and women at Jln SS 19/4G sending to KLIA.

Masjid Raja Fi Sabilillah, Cyberjaya.

No ping for 4 hours at Cyberjaya.

2.46pm, RDD at Blok E1 Pusat Pentadbiran Kesihatan Kerajaan Persekutuan, alone going to Putrajaya Sentral.

3.59pm, ASI at gelanggang Futsal Bolatampar JKR WPKL but when arrived I cancelled with 'no rider show'.

4.32pm, LUC at Lorong Meranti Pudu. 4 adults with a baby under the heavy rains. I sent them to midvalley.

5.16pm, SRA, mat salleh husband wife (Portugal) with 2 kids at The Gardens going to Nexus Bangsar but later I dropped them off at Capri.

Break at Masjid UM, pee and pray.

5.54pm, HUS 5 Bangla at Bukit Pantai Apartments. He messaged me, "is it 6 set mayi have to know plz". I replied, "yes". Later in the cab, I lectured him that many Bangladesh working here can speak Malay very well, but you students also cannot write simple English. Aiyah.

6.20pm, RBY 3 Indon men at Lorong Taman Pantai 1. Actually he put the wrong location. After shouting to each other with some mother tongue language, finally I got them inside my cab. The ping showed me the 2.0 surging rate and with only 3 guys I think he chosed the wrong UberX. I am not complaining. However, the traffic was very bad with heavy rains. At the drop off at Jln Perdana 9/10 Pandan Perdana, he shouted at me after looking at the fare price. "Nopo larang banget!," he looked at me. But his friends willing to pay.

Today I completed 7 trips only in 10hr 28min.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...