LONG TRIP 40+MIN TO MELAKA AND RETURN



Saturday, 30 December 2017.
Today I plan to go back to JB after getting any trip to KLIA.

8.00am starts the Uber XL abd set destination to KLIA but later I decided to set it off.

9.04am, while parking at Wisma MCA bus stop, TKY-san ping me from Rennaisance West wing. After texted him due to ‘long trip 40+min’ remark, he and his friends were going to Melaka. When arrived at the lobby, she asked me the fare even though the uber apps is already shown. The uberflash gave the trip fare rm284 more expensive than the uberxL which was only rm148. Aiyah! I was on dilemma.

While on the trip, we were not much talking due to the language barrier even though the Japanese amoi who sat next to me that she can speak English very good. But later I asked them whether they need a ride back to KL or not. After nego on the price, they agreed for me to send them back. Note: later I regret on the price which I should ask for double price since I driving mpv! But it's okay, this is my initial experience on outstation job.

11.15am, arrived in Stadhuys building. Before arriving, I got time to call Toyota service center in Melaka to send cik Jnulekasnova for major service. But I need to make an appointment. Aiyah. Later also, I call Toyota service in Muar, the clerk said I can just walk in but due to the long distance (about 1 hour drive) I cancelled my intention. So later I book an appointment to service it this Monday at Toyota Plentong.

12.33pm, parking at Masjid Selat. Pee and pray and noon nap inside the cab.

2.33pm, going to Tesco Melaka for lunch. Nasi goreng kampung only lah. The japanese lady called me and asked me to pick them up at 4pm. I said "dekimasu."

4.00pm, pick the Japanese tourists at the Stadhuys building and drive straight to KL. Later she asked me to drop them off at Jalan Alor.

6.18pm, arrived at Jalan Bukit Bintang. Set the SD to KLIA but no ping for one hour. As I was getting restless, I set the SD back to normal online.

7.33pm, while waiting the Uber ping at Petronas near IJN, EZZ a pinoy pax of 7 people at Mercu Summer KLCC. I texted him since I saw the 'long tirp 40+min' remark and he said they are going to Restaurant Tasek Indah Shah Alam. Aiyah. But I said okay.

8.31pm, after dropping them off at Shah Alam after getting rm8 tip, I set the SD back to KLIA but driving on Federal Highway towards KLCC. No ping all the way, so I decided to drive straight to JB.

Dear diary, today, I managed to complete only 2 trips.



WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...