MITSUI OUTLET PARK IN KL INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT TOO

Kedai mamak BIFC.

Sunday, 10 December 2017.

6.17am, started the Uber XL apps while walking to the cab.
6.31am, started cik Jnulekasnova engine.

6.40am, kedai mamak BIFC. Ordered teh o kosong and roti kosong.

The first ping from STI at Lorong Cantik 1 at 6.57am with 1.3x surge rate. Minutes later while I was ondway, then suddenly she cancelled. Bugima lah.

TRIP NO. 1.
7.39am, while break at KLCC, ping from 5 pax of China tourists with 3 big baggages at Mandarin Hotel. The lady called me to wait for 20min, ie at 8.00am. I said okay lah no worries. I sent them to KLIA 2.

9.00am, stopped at Shell KLIA exit to fillup ron95.
I didn't go to Landside to queue, instead I drove straight to Cyberjaya.

TRIP NO. 2.
9.10am, while ondway to Cyberjaya, IZH ping me from Orange Hotel Kota Warisan. 2 young Malay families with young kids and lots of baggages going back to nearby KLIA2. I dont mind. IZH who sat next to me said they were coming back from Hong Kong holiday yesterday, and were flying back to Kota Bharu this afternoon. IZH a teacher also said he already registered Grabcar in KB but not driving yet.

TRIP NO. 3.
9.58am, while approaching Cyberjaya from KLIA2 just now, got ping from SYF 5 pax of Uitm Dengkil students going to far far away the Mines. Actually they wanted to visit the Big Wolf Book expo.

Then I drove straight to KLCC using inner highway to Cheras to find trip to the airport again. Today I need to do some run errands in the afternoon.

TRIP NO. 4 and the last trip.
11.52am, while waiting at the back of Lot 10, MIC 3 pax of pinoys (1 man 2 women) at Grand Millenium Hotel going to Mitsui Outlet Park. The fare is the same as the KLIA trip. They were talking among themselves only making me very very sleepy and almost doze off while driving. Aiyah. Finally I managed to drop them off at the outlets lobby entrance.

Then I drove straight to Cyberjaya again. Waited at Petronas for almost 1 hour still no ping.

1.53pm, then I decided to drive home from the Petronas Cyberjaya.

Dear diary, today I completed only 4 long trips in 7hr 35min.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...