WHY NIGERIA 'MAPREN' RIDERS PREFER GRAB



Saturday, 9 December 2017.

Starting cik Jnulekasnova and UberXL apps at 6.23am.
The odometer reads at 62,898km.
The rating is 873 (rider 5 star), 4.59 (personal), 88 AR and 0 CR.

Pings from TREC Zouk KL at 6.36am, 6.37am, 6.40am, and 6.42am.
Pings from Bar & Terrace at 6.38am, 6.41am.
I ignored them all. Dont puke puke on my car.

6.50am set to KLIA.

7.17am, dummy QUNITA opposite KLCC bus stop, waited 5 min and I cancelled as 'no rider show'.

Off the set destination. Normal.

7.48am, WAN at Jln AU2A Taman Keramat. His wife and 3 kids (inclusive of Mongolia boy) sending to Subang Airport. They are flying to Alor Star. They liked to ask about my cab, cik Jnulekasnova since they have 2006 Innova. Complaining about airport limo fare of rm90 too high.

8.47am, stopped at MRT Ara Damansara.

8.58am, YANKEE alone at the opposite Nova Saujana, but I need to drive very far far 6.1km 7min to pickup. I sent the Nigeria young man aka 'mapren' to Desa Kiara Condo Jln Damansara. When arrived, he was shocked to see the high fare of UberXL stated on my apps. He should choose the UberX. He was also furious that he was charged rm5 for the previous trip as the driver cancelled him. His budget only rm6 and wanted to pay on the next trip, but I told him that Uber will ban him. So he asked the Uber customer service number which I gave him instantly. He complained to the operator and later he came up to his house and left his laptop bag on my cab to collect the rm20 money for tthe fare. I gave him the balance. He didn't look so happy. Dear diary, this is my first time picking up Nigeria rider on Uber XL bcoz normally they would choose Grab.

9.56am, ZCK at Vista Kiara Condo. He called me to make sure I know where his condo is bcoz so many drivers were lost while maneuvering the Mont Kiara weird junctions. I sent ZCK, his wife and 2 boys to KLIA2. They are going to Singapore.

11.27am, Shell KLIA to fillup ron95 for rm100.

12.01pm, NZF 6 pax of young student Malay girls at Taman Seri Dam Putrajaya going to UiTM Dengkil.

1.17pm, break at Petronas Cyberjaya, pee and pray.

1.19pm, ERM at Poliklinik An-Nisa' Cyberjaya alone going to somewhere near Gem Inn Mall.

Got a message from Uber telling me that my personal rating is up again to 4.6.

2.10pm, ADY 2 pax of Indon husband wife infront of Indah Water Cyberjaya going to Masjid al-Khadijiah Pantai Dalam. They liked to talk and talk about their Madura island, their kids in their kampong who stubborn wanting only money from them.


2.55pm, NIC, his wife and a toddler girl in a baby car seat and stroller at Zehn Bukit Pantai. The Swedish couple spoke English between themselves. They lived in Australia for a long time. I sent them to Sunway Pyramid.

3.26pm, LUT ping but cancelled and ping again. 5 pax Indon at Jln Batu Tiga Lama going to nearby Giant hypermarket Shah Alam.

4.08pm, stopped at Petronas Aeon Shah Alam. 18 trips to complete the Quest of the weekend.

4.42pm, Masjid Pantai Dalam (UM). Pee and pray. Set the destination to KLIA.

5.37pm, while I was driving on Mahameru highway, AKI at UM 10th College going to KL Gateway Mall. I drove back, 20min and 6km to pickup 3 pax of Japanese and India girls sending to throw stone away mall only. Pandelela lah.

6.20pm, set to KLIA for the 2nd time.
6.54pm, break at Stadium Merdeka.

6.56pm, RAJ at Leboh Pasar Besar. The alone Nepalese going to Hotel Singapore Pudu.

"THE LAST TRIP AND ROS MAHAL"
7.22pm, PAL and his golden mom, I called him "nyonya" with stick on her hand smiled when she hopped into my cab. They liked to talk too all the way to Desa Pandan. While approaching the guarded house, that nyonya talked to his son about the passing MRT Rapid KL bus. She reckoned that the bus maybe from Tun Razak Exchange. The son agreed. But suddenly I remember a story about the Tun Razak Exchange. So I told them about the Tun Razak Exchange new tower that will be taller than Petronas Twin Towers. It's called Menara Najib for his beloved wife like Taj Mahal in Indon and later the tower would be named 'Ros Mahal'. Then she laughed and laughed, "that's a funny joke and for the first time I heard it." At the drop off, the fare was rm12, but she said, she wanted to give rm13 instead (aiyah) bcoz she liked my nice and big cab and "I like your joke!" Then they left, but I checked again the money, she handed extra rm5 instead. Okaylah.

Dear diary, today I completed 11 trips in 13hr 32min.


WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...