CANNOT SET DESTINATION

Which one is the real tree? On Jalan Bukit Bintang this morning.

Saturday, 16 Dec 2017.
Started at 7.41am, 65,345km.

8.03am, LEA 2 ladies, meksalleh at The Intermark going to The Ritz-Carlton KL.

8.22m, BRI 5 pax of local chinese boys at the back of Berjaya Times Square to Suria KLCC.

9.06am, LOH 2 chinese ladies at Dorsett KL sending to Louis Vutton Suria KLCC.

9.51am, RND a Singapore family, 4 adult with 3 young kids, at Starhill Gallery. I sent them to Kidzania Damansara.

10.37am, DYL 7 pax of local chinese family at 7 eleven Empire Damansara going to 1 Utama mall.

11.01am, RYZ 6 pax of Singaporeans. He called me to pickup at Royale Chulan Ikea, not the Ikea bcoz the uber apps cannot find the pin location. I sent them to Petaling Street. At the drop off, he wanted me to send them back to Royale Chulan hotel, but I refused the offer since I am going to be mobile.

11.35am, RZL and his big boy at Silka Maytower Masjid India infront of Capsquare. I sent them to Boulevard hotel at Midvalley. They are Miri and RZL likes to talk and talk about his family and Brunei transportation strict issue on our Malaysian tinted cars.

12.18pm, AMR at Midvalley North court sending 6 young Malay girls students to Zainab College UIA PJ.

12.53pm, ALF 7 young Malay boys students at the same UIA PJ (Kolej Abu Bakar) going to 1 Utama Shopping mall.

2.50pm, got ping from ANG at Jalan Bandar Utama 11/7. It's a long trip and I didnt call her. The lone guy hopped in the cab then I realised that he's going to Port Dickson. Aiyah! I told him I cannot send him since it's outstation destination. I offered him to send with double fare, but he refused saying that the uber flash is already double. When I checked the rider apps, it shows that the uberflash fare is indeed more expensive (almost double) than my UberXL. It's a relief, so I cancelled the trip.

4.30pm, SHA at Jln Wan Kadir 4 TTDi going to Pavilion KL. A pax of 4 adult with 3 kids, a Singaporean family who lived in JB.

5.13pm, got ping from NNY at 3 Jln Kia Peng but the she put at the wrong location. After 5min, I cancelled with reason "no rider show."

5.44pm, I called it a day.

Dear diary, today I completed 11 trips in 9 hr 55min. No airport trips today. Okay lah.


WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...