DRIVING UP TO GENTING AND 4 HOURS WAITING TO SLIDE DOWN



Sunday, 17 Dec 2017.
Starting up cik Jnulekasnova engine and UberXL apps at 7.33am after dropping off my daughter and her friends at KL Convention Center for the Comic Fiesta 2017 and 65,484km on odometer reading.
My rating now is 907 riders rated me 5 stars, 4.60% (personal rating), 51% AR, and 4% CR.

8.20am, waitingat Jln Walter Granier, Bukit Bintang.
8.21am, KHI, 6 pax of Malay boys at Pacific Regency Hotel going to KL Convention Center.
8.59am, ADI 6 pax of India family at Taragon Puteri Bintang hotel. But they walked out to the street bcoz the lobby was closed. I sent them to Stesen Komuter Bank Negara.

9.17am, SHD 6 pax of Kuching family at Jln TAR going to Restoran Dapur Sarawak, Jln Sarikei Pekeliling.
9.52am, IRN 4 pax of sweating "bapoks" at Tasik Titiwangsa sending to nearby Sunway Putra Mall.

10.18am, EJO at Mont Kiara, 6 pax of India family going to Genting Skyway Cable Car. At first without hesitation I sent them at the old Skyway Kereta Kabel which is closed now. At the toilet to relief myself, abam polis told me to go to Awana Skyway Cable Car station. So I picked them up again and sent them to Awana station. Note: Before starting the trip, I check on the Uber rider apps showing that the fare was rm225, but after dropped off, the fare was just a normal fare of rm160. I sent a report to Uber and still waiting their reply.

11.02am while sending the pax to Genting, I stopped at Shell MRR2 Gombak (Genting) to fillup ron95.

So I going up to Genting resort. Got time to use its surau near Balai Polis to pee and pray.

After waiting for almost 4 hours, I decide to drive down the hill and suddenly...

3.16pm, JRM ping me from Genting Highland Premium Outlets near Awana Skyway. 6 pax of China gals and guys including one local China man. 15min 7.2km to pick them up. I drive up again to Genting Grand lobby. Actually I missed the First Hotel entrance. Okay lah.

After dropping off JRM and his China friends, I parked and stopped for 10min at the garbage entrance nearby before decided to go down when suddenly...

3.52pm, HFS 5 pax of black Kenya Muslim girls at the same Genting Grand lobby. So I need to drive one big round again. Aiyah. I sent them down to Genting Strawberry Leisure Farms.

So I decided to set destination to KLCC to pickup my daughter and her friends. No ping.

Dear diary, today I completed only 7 trips in 9 hours 12min. Waiting 4 hours on top of Genting hills was compensating by getting 2 nearby trips.

Tonight I drove back to JB. See you later later lah.







Updated. Note dear diary, I reckon that I was blocked out again by admins of Uber Partner Malaysia. Fookyewlah admins. So dear diary, I think I am stuck with you on expressing my bad and good views while driving Uber. Nobody cares about me. OTL

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...