NICELY AFTER MAKAN BERDAMAI I GOT AN AIRPORT JOB

Male toilet, Landside, KLIA Sepang @2017.

Friday, 29 December 2017.

7.05am, after few times trying to set destination to KLIA, I finally had it.

7.46am, fillup ton95 at Shell Jln Damai and having breakfast at Damai corner.

TRIP NO 1.
7.52am, OSO at Three28 Jln Tun Razak going to KLIA. Yay! An Uzbekistan family, 3 adults and a little girl, they talking to each other only. At the dropoff, I hastily open the back door and suddenly the hand carry bag full of cateyez fruit (buah mata kucing) suddenly falling down. Kannina. The old man was very upset with me. I said sorry many times and finally said ‘spasibo’ and the young man looked impressed that I know Russia language. I smiled only but the old man still not friendly. Fookyewla matsalleh.

'Membangau' at Surau Fatimah Charterfield for 6 hours! Kaninna.

TRIP NO 2.
2.45pm, since 9.04am, 6 hours of waiting the ping, finally NAZ at KLIA. 3 pax of young Americans from New York sending to Parkview KLCC. We talked and talked. They said they (a young man and a little girl) were born in Kuching Malaysia, about 20 years ago, now lived in New York. Their mom is Sarawak bumiputera, and the father is Pakistani. The other girl (NAZ) is their cousin. They will be going to Johor Bahru next week.
Then, when approaching Jln Tun Razak, I showed them the new Menara Najib and told them about the joke. They really laughing together. Lol.

TRIP NO 3.
2.56pm, DNL 5 pax of Chinese men and women at Jln TAR going to Jln Alor Bukit Bintang. They were looking for a massage parlor.

Later, JAI ping me at Jln Bunus but when I arrived at the wrong pin location, he cancelled. Pandelela lah.

TRIP NO 4.
4.50pm, NDM 6 pax of Sri Lanka muslim family which I thought initially were from middle east. The mom and daughter were wearing hijab. I send them to Snowalk at iCity Shah Alam.

Break at masjid UM. Pee and pray.
Set the SD to KLIA.

TRIP NO 5.
7.43pm, CLV at Sheraton Hotel PJ ping me just to send 2 chairs to the furniture store at Monsoon Decor Sungai Besi, next to Shell. The boost rate was 1.5x. Note. This is my first time delivering non-homo sapien while driving uber XL. Last time, I remember I sent laundry clothings instead on my Uber X.

Waiting from Petronas Sg Besi to Jalan Bukit Bintang with no ping to the airport.

9.38pm - I called it a day.

Dear diary, today I completed only 5 trips in 12.29hours with 2 airport trips.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...