DRIVING UBER XL IN THE EVENING

KLIA Transit at TBS 2017.

Monday, 11 December 2017.

Run errands in the morning.
9.13am, Shell Jln Ampang Batu 4 to fillup full tank of ron95 for rm102.
10.10am, car washing cik Jnulekasnova for rm13 at Petron Bukit Belacan.

2.38pm, EHT with his wife and 2 young kids at Mandarin Oriental Hotel KLCC going to KLIA. The Bangladesh is friendly and looks high class since they speak English very well. The small girl always crying maybe just woke up from the sleep. Even the boy who sat behind me also very talkative and tried to talk back and argue in English to them. Both parents said, "boy, you want to be a spoiled brat or what? We'll buy the book at the airport." They just visited her cousin in Melbourne who works as construction and does Uber partime. EHT works in printing industry. They transitted in KL for 4 days before flying back to Dhaka.

After dropoff at KLIA, I just drove off to Cyberjaya.

4.24pm, WAI 6 pax at Jln Teknorat 4 going to KLIA2. Yay!

5.13pm, break at Landside to pray only, but the toilet was fullhouse. I drove to Surau Fatimah Charterfield to use it's toilet for the first time.

5.56pm, WDO alone at Shaftsbury Residence going to Garden Plaza (Oxford). At dropoff, the Libya student was shocked to see the high price. I reckon he mistakenly choose the UberXL instead of UberX.

6.25pm, AMR 5 pax of young Malay gals and guys at Shaftsbury Square. She texted me to go to KK. I sent them to Cyberview Garden Villa.

7.21pm, break at Petronas Cyberjaya again. Pray and pee.

7.28pm, NRL 5 pax of Sarawak ladies and guy at Putrajaya Sentral going to IOI City Mall. The guy who sat next to me was quickly slept and snored that made is laughing together. One of the ladies noticed about my Iban beaded collar decorations hanging on my rearview mirror that I bought when I 'balik kampong' in Sarawak last time.

Set to HOME, but stopped at TBS.

8.45pm, MHA an Indian family at TBS Gate C sending to Jalan Medan 23 Petaling Jaya. The surge rate was 1.6x.

9.16pm, MHD at Sunway Pyramid but the pin pointing to Lagoon roundabout. No rider show. He was charged rm5.

10.00pm, TUU at midvalley coffebean. A family of chinese going to Capri by Fraser.

10.20pm, SCC at Northpoint midvalley again sending to Desa Green Jln Desa Bakti. This chinese guy liked to talk and talk and his Malay is good. He complained about previous Grab and Uber drivers who didnt want to pick him up.

Dear diary, today I completed 8 trips in 9 hr 39min, including 2 KLIA airport trips. Okay lah.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...