NORMALLY THE DRIVER JUST WAITED OUTSIDE THE SCHOOL GATE

Jalan Setia Tropika Utama sunset just now.

Tuesday, 5 Dec 2017. Today is my birthday.

Morning, I was busy accompany my youngest son to HOspital Penawar for his circumcision operation.

Starting the Uber XL at 10.47am with odometer reads at 61,474km.

11.33am, 13min 8.4km LYD at Aeon Permas Jaya (Lavender entrance). 4 pax plus 2 young kids going back to Today's Market where I was waiting for the ping just now.

12.22pm, got ping from TRSYA at the Renaissance hotel with 'long trip 40+min' and 1.4x surge rate remarks. I messaged her. She told me wanted to go to KTM Segamat. I asked for the 'double fare' due to no riders back to JB. She then cancelled the booking.
Note: Lesson learned from my previous KL - Ipoh trip, it was not worth it to take the job without the 'double fare'.

12.33pm, 13min 7.4km LNG at Jln Permas 1/22 Permas Jaya. 6 pax of local Chinese lady, 1 amoi and 4 boys going to JB City Square. The surge rate was 1.4x.

1.28pm, 3min 400m nearby DAV at Citrus hotel. I did the second round after we calling and shouting. 3 pax and 1 wheelchair. DAV sit next to me is Singaporean Indian married to his Malaysian/Singapore Chinese lady. Her mother is sick and paralyse and they stay in the hotel for Singapore hospital checkup, but the doctor said he cannot scan her due to her high blood pressure. I send them home at Taman Anggerik. DAV is talkative, talk and talk on how he likes Johor very much, about JDT, S-League, the frequently breakdown Singapore MRT trains etc. He gave me rm7 tips.

Break at Shell Taman Anggerik to fill up ron95. 2.58pm.
Then break at nearby Petronas. Pee and pray. 3.15pm.

Trip no. 4.
3.17pm, 8min 3.4km RDY alone at Jalan Belati 1 going to Larkin Sentral. An Indon guy stopped at Hongleong Bank to withdraw some money. He's going to Batu Pahat. He gave me rm1.50 tips.

FATIMA booked me but the pin was outside the school gate of SMK Aminudin Baki. She texted me to fetch her at the Dewan as other drivers would do - she said, but I refused - that's not my normal practice. I just follow the pin. "I am a smart driver," I said inside my heart. After 5min waiting outside the gate, I cancelled with note - "no rider show" and got rm5. Infact, she and her friends waited inside Sekolah Mohd Khalid. Later she ping again, I accidentally accepted bcoz I never thought from her again. Then I cancelled, this time I put the same note.

4.33pm, 9min 4km WAN at JB Sentral. 4 pax of Singaporean young men and women. I sent them to Berjaya Waterfront, aka The Zone. The surge rate was 1.6x.

5.01pm, RKA at Hung Hung Hotel near Plaza Pelangi. The hotel signage is small that I couldn't see it so after texting, I go around one more time. This tudung ahkak likes to talk too. At first I reckon that she would be he bcoz of her 'rough voice'. But how come he/she wore a tudung? But think of it, Sajat also wore a tudung. OTL. She liked to call me 'abang'. Aiyah, I felt so itchy itchy. She offered me 'sweets' but I turned her down nicely as I have many sweet spicy hacks on my cup. She also asked me nicely, "abang start Uber pukul brape? abang sudah makan?" I just replied accordingly. At the dropoff at Plaza Angsana, she told me that she actually working in Singapore and wanted to see her boyfriend for a quick drink.

Break at Masjid Jamek Ungku Tun Aminah Tampoi. Pee and pray. 5.51pm.

Set to HOME at 6.02pm.

6.38pm, FBR ping from far far away at Jln Setia Tropika utama, 15min becomes 33min 10km thru Kempas road. 30min later I arrived at the new construction project, and FBR told me to wait for other friends who pray. I send 6 Indon guys to Smart Pandan.

Then I drove straight HOME.

Dear diary, today I managed to complete 7 trips only in 7hr 38min.



WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...