NO AIRPORT TRIP TODAY

Fahrenheit taxi stand this morning.

Tuesday, 12 December 2017.

7.31am, starting cik Jnulekasnova engine and Uber XL apps, but not until 9.23am got ping from SUI 6 pax of Nepal guys at Jln Kancil Pudu going to IOI City Mall.

10.25am, Shell Bandar Baru Bangi for rm84.

11.25am, ETI at Wisma Selangor Dredging. A matsalleh asked to stop at Alice Smith School to pickup his daughter which I missed the exit and he looked at me with a little upset. Later I sent them to Laman Seputeh. I reckon he gave me a bad rating. Fookyew lah bule.

12.34pm, break under Jln Hang Jebat canopies.

1.02pm, TNY family at Swiss Garden hotel going to nearby Pavilion. TNY an Ipoh mali guy who married to Singaporean lady liked to talk and talk.

2.37pm, HSB a Malay lady and mom and kids at Amaya Maluri sending to Jalan TAR.

3.07pm, ping while on the previous trip, YUE at Tung Shin Hospital with her elderly dad. I sent them to their home at Jln Hujan Bukit Tmn OUG. The apek was a piping engineer and YUE herself is an insurance agent.

4.01pm, MCH a Myanmar alone at Jln Radin Bagus going to Kuchai Enterprise Park. He said he chose the Uberflash and got upset to see the high fare at the dropoff.

4.51pm, Petronas Salak Selatan. Pee and pray.

5.09pm, CHW ping for 3 meksalleh from Russia I think at Plaza Low Yat sending to Endah Parada Sri Petaling. The meksalleh cannot speak good English. Aiyah.

6.46pm, I called it a day at Fahrenheit shopping mall.

Dear diary, although I set destination many times to KLIA, but unfortunately today is not my good day. I completed 7 trips in 11hr 5min. To see the final fare of the day also want to cry cry. OTL

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...