A GHOST CITY CENTER TODAY

Selangor Dredging building view from Jalan Ampang (hi kay ;p )

Wednesday, 9 May 2018. Today is an Election Day.

Starts cik Jnulekasnova engine at 8.30am.
8.49am, SHE ping me from Ukay Heights house going to KLIA. Yay! 2 pax of India Muslim couple. The husband talking about politics since he is supporting PAS but he said he cannot be PAS candidate as everybody rejects him as his wife not wearing hijab!
The first job and later I reckon this is also the job of the day. So pity. OTL

10.01am, parking at Landside. Take a break at Cafe Harga Yahudi, and suddenly the gps on my iphone was haywire. The first driver (Xiame) I asked, he said I need to turn on my wifi, which I did. Later, the second driver (same iphone) told me to leave the cafe, which soon also I left. Then I drove to Surau Fatimah Charterfield. Pee and pray and short nap inside the surau. But annoyingly the gps on my iphone still going crazy causing me to requeu again and again. It said that I was leaving the waiting area which is so weird since I am not moving anywhere.
Frustrated, just like yesterday, I left the Charterfield and drove to KFC Cyberjaya. For 2 hours waiting for no ping, I decided to drive to KLCC and park behind Fahrenheit 88 Bukit Bintang. Still no ping. Kannina.

3 something I drove to home but camping for a while near Bandar Baru Ampang having my lunch at Dapur Penyet and waiting outside Maybank until 5.30pm. There was no sign of ping, so I go home sweet home.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...