CHEAPO AIRPORT TRIP



Friday, 25 May 2018.

Starting 6.00am and stopped at Petronas BBB to fillup the ron95 for rm61.

6.36am, NAS an Arab young guy alone at Apartment Jln Ikram Uniten going to Putrajaya Sentral.

7.35am, NUF a Malay young girl at Jln P11b/1 Presint 11 going to Presint 8. She wanted to stop at the 7e to change the money but I told her that I had a small change. So later I dropped her out at the Guardian.

Break at Petronas Presint 9a.

8.19am, AHA a Malay guy at apartment Fasa 8 Presint 9 sending to One IOI Square, IOI Resort Putrajaya.

8.56am, ANS an Indon lady with her mom at Putrajaya Marriot Hotel going to KLIA. Yay! Eventhough the fare is chiput on Grabcar economy, I just took it.

Break at Landside KLIA for pee and pray. And shortnap about 1 hour, then when I checked my phone showing that the Grab just requeue my number. Kannina. So I decided to call it a day and drive home far far away to JB.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...