DRIVING ON WESAK DAY



Tuesday, 29 May 2018.
Today is public holiday due to Wesak Day.

Arriving at Petronas Bangi at 8.23am. The cik Jnulekasnova odometer readings at 101,904km.

Still no ping even I stopped and took breaks at Petronas Solaris Serdang, and TBS. So I proceed driving to Petronas Tesco Ampang via MRR2 highway.

9.51am, PJA 5 local Indian boys at Ganesar temple Lorong 5 (not Lorong 6) sending to Jalan Perkasa 1 Maluri.

Break behind Lot 10 Bukit Bintang. Then I drove to Jalan Damai, took a half an hour break under the canopies, then went to KLCC, Bukit Bintang and midValley.

12.04pm, FAT an Arab lady from Denmark at midValley starbucks sending to LRT Bangsar.



2.01pm, TRA at Tugu Negara going to Dataran Putrajaya. But thw wheather was bad with heavy downpours. Many tourist buses tried to make uturn on the narrow and hilly streets. But when I arrived, he texted me to wait 30 more minutes. I felt upset bcoz I waited 15 minutes already, then he wanted to cancel. I didn’t mind.

2.33pm, CAJ at Bukit Damansara pong me on myCar. I accepted but when I was driving suddenly got Grab scheduled ping from RAY to go to the airport at 7pm. I accepted the RAY scheduled job and I continued driving towards CAJ pickup point. Then miraculously TRA ping me again as this time their destination is KLIA! So I instantly cancelled CAJ job. OTL

WARNING: I SHALL BE MORE CAREFUL WHEN OPENING THE BACK DOOR
2.50pm, TRA at the same Tugu Negara that I need to drive far far away 5km to find a uturn at Bukit Damansara to return to them. But since it’s an airport “jaws” fare so I dont want to complain much. 5 Vietnamese amois and 1 lajiao sitting next to me. But since they brought their small luggages, so only one amoi was sitting at the last row with luggages and the 4 amois squeezing in the middle row seat. I sent them to klia2.

After dropoff, I drove straight to Petronas Sri Hartamas. Although I set the grab destination, there was no ping all the way.

6.55pm, pickup RAY and his wife at the Impian Villas terrace house. At 7.21pm, I broke my fasting while driving to KLIA.

“Membangau” at Landside KLIA for 1.5 hours, although grab auto messages telling me that I needed to wait for 41 minutes on Grab economy.

9.21pm, while the queue no still around 300+, after ignoring 1 job bcoz I went to pray at the Landside surau, TAN at KLIA2 going home to Subang Jaya. He said he couldn't find the exact house street address. We talked and talked all the way about current politics, his business and our families.

Updated note. Oops I almost forgot the while leaving the arrival hall with mr Tan aleeady in the cab, I got hold back by a polis officer. I told him thay I am driving Grab now. “Uncle, I dont ask u about driving Grab. I just want to see your ic and driving license, “ he said.

I SET DESTINATION TO HOME

10.18pm, HMA 3 Arabs (Yemen) at SS15 Courtyard Subang Jaya going to Mercu Summer KLCC. Yay!

11.04pm, AMH a Malay young man at Malaysia Tourism Center (MATIC) Jln Ampang going home near my house. Yay also! So this trip completed my driving job for the day.

Home sweet home. Sleepy, so I updated this diary in the morning.





WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...