THE VERY RUDE IPHONE RIDERS FROM INDIA



Wednesday, 30 May 2018.

Starting cik Jnulekasnova at 8.35am.

8.38am, WAJ an Indian lady at Taman Tun Abdul Razak Ampang ping me for cheapo myCar ride but I ignored. 5 minutes later she ping again and I took it. I sent her to Gleneagles.

9.00am, ZAA at Jalan Mamanda 27 apartment going to Taman Sri Rampai. He liked to talk and talk as he was an Uber and Grab driver for 2 years. Now he quitted being the driver and work as a construction supervisor.

9.32am, HUM9 a Bangla and his friend at the nearby Jabaran Imigresen Sri Rampai with many foreign workers. I sent the 2 Banglas to CIMB Bandar Baru Ampang.

10.10am, an India family (2 adult guys, 3 ladies and a little girl) at Tiara Condom. This is a very rude ride. I sent them to Sunway Lagoon main entrance. But no, after arriving, they wanted to go Sunway Lagoon resort which is a throwing stone away only as their other family is waiting. But I need to drive one big round! Truly Panda lela lah. I wrote a bad report to Grab customer service.

The conversations:
The Driver: I'll be there in a few mins
The iPhone rider: Waiting
The iPhone rider: Your car not moving only. What are you doing if not coming
The Driver: ondway
The Driver: driving
The iPhone rider: Since the time I booked taxi it is showing 8 mins. Car not moving
The Driver: traffic lighs n jam
The iPhone rider: Come fast I am getting late (who are u?)
The Driver: sorry i cannot fly
The iPhone rider: You can drive atleast avoiding jam. (wtf?)
The iPhone rider: All taxi come in 3-4 min, your taxi not moving only
The Driver: i'm very far away. please take a taxi
The iPhone rider: how much more time
The Driver: 3 minutes
The iPhone rider: ok waiting
The Driver: r u inside? house number
The iPhone rider: Yes block MJ
The Driver: your security very lousy
The Driver: his writing., wait

Break at Masjid al-husna Sunway... Then driving thru Federal Highway to Masjid al-Rahman UM.

12.48pm, SIL 5 amois at Main Examination Hall UM going makan at Restaurang Kim Seng Seksyen 17 PJ. She got promo rm8 and paid by credit card.

1.23pm, SKL 5 IT execs (local chinese and pinoy) at main entrance Jaya Shopping mall going to Webe Digital Jln Templer Seksyen 8 PJ.
He also got promo rm8 and paid by credit card. Good lah.

Got ping for advanced job tonight at 8pm at Murni SS2 for rm12 only. I ignored it.

2.36pm, NUA 6 girls at Nest Boutique hotel Jln Ipoh going back to asrama puteri Desa View Kampung Batu Muda.

3.47pm, ANY 6 girls at Pusrawi International college of Medical Sciences Batu Muda campus going back to the same Asrama Puteri Desa View.

DRIVING 3 MONKS
4.08pm, SAR 2 golden chinese ladies and 3 monks at Siri Jayanti Association (Buddhist temple) Sentul Selatan going to Sogo. The monk who sat next to me liked to talk about Bangladesh (their origins), Thailand, Rohingya. He complained that people can speak good English in Malaysia compare to Indon and Thai. He said, Korea and Japan people dont want to speak English at all! He also surprised to see many green trees in the city center compare to Bangkok - this is not my first time hearing this.

THE JAM IS GETTING WORST
4.39pm, MRA 7 adults and 1 little baby at Silka Maytower hotel. I sent the Brunei family tourists back to Clearwater Residence Jln Changkat Semantan Damansara.

5.53pm, NAW 6 Myanmar young people at nearby (but very far) 10 Semantan Suites. They waited by the roadside busstop. One of the ladies puked inside my cab due to her car sickness. Aiyah, luckily she prepared the plastic bag already. I sent them to far far away Dedap Flats Jln Kenyalang Kota Damansara.

After dropping the Myanmar group, I rushed to the nearest Petronas Kota Damansara for pee and pray. 10 minutes before the dusk and I broke my fasting there. And pray again.

7.43pm, RAG 5 college students from Sarawak I reckoned, at IPC Shopping centre going to the infamous Flora Damansara.

8.08pm, FAK 5 Pakistan guys at Plaza Ativo going to Heritage Condom. I thought they were Banglas.

SET DESTINATION TO HOME3
9.14pm, after 7min of MD, I got ping from MDR 5 Banglas at Lorong Chow Kit 4 sending to The Mines. Yay!

Okay dear diary, today I completed 2 myCar trips and 12 Grab jobs. Tomorrow is another story.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...