BATU CAVES ENTRANCE FEE



Tuesday, 22 May 2108.
Started cik jnulekasnova at 6.21am with odometer reading at 100,267.

6.31am, TGP a young Malay guy put a wrong location at BSN but later he wanted me to pickup one round a nlock at CIMB. Kontol la. But I just drove to the CIMB and waited for few minutes and getting fedup I cancelled the job with “no rider” remark. Then suddenly he xame to my cab bit too late already. I told him to book another driver. MyCar.

6.52am, DAK a serani lady at Jln Kosas 1/11 going to midvalley. She told me drive faster although she already knew that there are bad traffic jam along the way.

8.05am, ALK at Taman Desa Kerinchi sending 5 India men to Casa Subang Apartment. Their smell is tolerable, but they xant speak Malay nor English. “We just arrived one week ago,” said he. Panda lela lah.

9.44am, ELI an amoy at USJI LRT/MRT summit USJ busstop going to Leisure Commerce Square PJS8.

Break at Masjid ar-Rahman.

10.35am, NUZ at Tmn Bukit Pantai sending 2 UM students to sogo KL.

Break at Shell Jln Damai.

11.51am, got ping from Gleneagles to Klia. But when I accepted it, the rider cancelled. Demm!

12.25pm, NOY a Malay lady and her 3 year old daughter at PPR Jelatek going to PPR Kenanga Pudu. She works at the Pusat Internet.

12.39pm, LONELY HEART a Rohingya family at UNHCR sending to far far away Flat Seri Murni Selayang Pandang. At first I was reluctant to pickup 7 adults + 2 babies, but I felt pity, so I let them in. At the dropoff, he gave rm2 tips only even I never asked extra.

Break at Petronas Batu Caves. Pee and pray.

2.32pm, a Russia family, at Batu Caves temple going to The Face suites. It was heavy downpours. The mrr2 was flooding. I was shocked that the uncle at the parking entrance post asking me to pay the fee. Panda lela lah. These Russia family after taking off their ponchos are very noisy and asked to turn off the aircon and make the temperature higher to the max!

Break behind Lot 10 Bukit Bintang.

4.25pm, NORFIRDAUS MUSTAFFA ping me from RHB Jln Tun Razak wanted to go home at Taman Puncak Jalil. When arrived no reply, no answer. So I cancelled.

4.55pm, CLT 6 chinese guys at Sengheng Pandan going to nearby Hotel Maluri.

Break at Petronas Tesco Ampang. Pee and pray.

5.50pm, JANETTE CABACCAN at 33 Jln Langgak Golf, bit when I arrived the makguard (security lady) said she already left in a teksi. Bitch la.

6.14pm, FRH 5 bankers at RHB Bank Jln Tun Razak sending to berbuka puasa at Swiss Garden Hotel Pudu.

6.48pm, JAA 6 pinoys at Kotaraya Pudu going to Restoran Talipon BBQ Stramboat buffet Taman Tirahana Jln Klang Lama. The pinoy lady who sat next to me asked to wind down her side window due to her pregnancy.

Break my fasting at Petronas NPE. Alone.

7.52pm, KIN 6 UM students at Blok 8 KK IPG Taman Bukit Pantai going to midvalley.

I set destination to HOME and turned the Grab economy on.

8.20pm, LIL a Sarawakian 3 pax at Secret Recipe Midvalley going to Berjaya Times Square hotel. She asked me to send them to the airport tomorrow evening, but I told her it’s not worth it as I’m driving mpv unless she wanted to pay for a 6seater fare. Grab economy.

8.40pm, ALS a Kazakhstan boy at Hotel Royal sending to Holiday Place Jln Ampang. He liked to talk and talk about president, his wife and Gengjis Khan. Grab economy.

Break at Petronas Jln Damai.

9.09pm, EZA a Malay guy at menara Perkeso Jln Ampang going to Petronas Ampang Jaya. He told me to make a Uturn on the busy Jln Ampang. Grab economy.

Break for a while at Ampang Point parking lot.

9.40pm, SAH a Malay guy at the main entrance of the Ampang Point. He is going to the same condom. OTL. Grab economy.



WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...