IN THE MIDDLE OF PRESINT 14



Tuesday, 15 May 2018.

For a record,
the fuel 161km,
the time 5.56am,
the odometer 99,159km,
the grab credit balance rm89.75,
the ratings: AR 100%, PR 4.87, CR 0%

6.33am, pak YAN an Indon ping me from far far away Presint 14, 6km to pickup. He chatted, “sy tungu d tepi jln yg ramai orng enchek.” When I arrived at the pickup point nobody sighted at the site. After shouting thru chatting box, I got confused and later he camcelled. It’s okay. Later I drove slowly to the Inspen that he mentioned which was quite far from the pin location he indicated earlier. Then I saw he ping me again, but then soon he cancelled it. Bagus lah.

7.21am, BEP at far far away Fortune Park Apartment Serdang Perdana. I sent a message telling im about the 15 minutes eta. He said, “ok,” but soon asking me to hurry. Lajiao lah. I told him I cannot fly, then he agreed to wait. 5 China students going to ELS Language Center UPM.

Break at Masjid UPM.

I set destination to Setiawangsa.

9.01am, KAE 3 Jawa guys at flat Taman Naga Emas sending to Kotaraya Pudu. This is grabcar economy.

Got meeting at Setiawangsa.

1.10pm, FAT at Binjai 8 Premium Soho going to The Icons. Actually there was butterfly on my stomach, but I force myself to pickup these girls which knowing me very well.

2.00pm, KAK a local Indian guy with some pinoy and meksalleh office colleagues at Greenhouse by Muir sending back to Citibank. The just spoke about the Philippines, the Filipino. And I told them that locally they are called Pinoys and “pareh”.

2.23pm, SIT 6 Malay ladies at Corus hotel going to Menara Felda.

Break at Shell Jalan Damai. Pee and shortnap.

4.17pm, ZHW a group of 5 Chinese American (Philadelphia) and 1 matsalleh (Washington DC) at Isetan KLCC going to Batu Caves. Later they wanted me to send them back to KLCC. I gave the fare price including the waiting time of 1 hour. While waiting them, I took a break at nearby Petronas until 6pm. Later, instead of KLCC they requested me to send them to Jalan Alor. I concurred even I know the traffic jam was worst in the city center.

7.22pm, AKA a Bangla at Jln Tun Tan Siew Sin going to Desa Tun Razak apartment. The pin location was wrong. Even nearby only, he didnt want to walk to my cab as he got barang to carry. Then he cancelled. minutes later he ping again, and this time I drove one big circle towards him.

Break at the apartment surau. Pee and pray.

Driving straight to home sweet home.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...