JOB TEPI TO PUTRAJAYA

Batu Caves Kuala Lumpur @2018

Friday, 18 May 2018.

8.27am, VTL a Vietnamese family at Damai 88 Condom going to Batu Caves. He wanted me to wait and then return them back to the same condom. I said okay. Later he also wanted me to send them to Putrajaya for sightseeing and return. I gave the fare price and he agreed.

Run errands near home sweet home.

12.30 pm restarted the apps.

12.41pm, IDR a Malay beautiful young lady with pink uniform which I thought was a schoolgirl at SK Bukit Indah sending to Gleneagles Jln Ampang. When hopped in I told her I was surprised and asked wheather she was a teacher. She denied it and shouted at me, “gleneagles mestila nurse la Wak!” Oh okay, and then I just kept quiet all the way to the hospital.

Solat jumaat at Masjid al Masud Jln Damai.

2.30pm, pickup VTL family at Damai 88 again and sent them to Putrajaya. Places to go: Jambatan Wawasan bridge, Masjid Putra mosque, Alamanda shopping mall and PICC.

Solat maghrib at Masjid al Masud Jln Damai.

7.58pm, RAA 6 India expats at Menara Celcom HQ Jln Raja Muda Abdul Aziz going to Titiwangsa Sentral Condom. On the cab, we were talking about Malay and sanskrit words, ie Raja, Putra, Jaya, which are similar to Urdu words.

8.31pm, NIT ping from Hilton Garden Inn wanted to go to Suasana Sentral Condom. While at the Bulatan Pahang roundabout, she messaged me to pickup my phone which was turned off (no power). Seconds later, she cancelled. Panda lela lah.

I set destination to home, and turned on Grabcar economy.

8.52pm, NIL 2 Malay men and a woman with a baby at Jalan Daud Kampung Baru going to CIMB Bandar Baru Ampang. We were not talking much.

Then I go home sweet home.

Jambatan Wawasan bridge @2018

Masjid Putra Putrajaya @2018

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...