MYCAR IN JB



Sunday, 27 May 2018.

Dear diary, since today I’m in JB, I just eant to check thedemand of rider requesting for MyCar.

Starting cik Jnulekasnova at 7.40am with her odometer readings at 101,395km.

Driving through Pasir Gudang highway until Larkin Sentral.

THE FIRST PING
8.15am, SHE a Malay lady at surau Flat Larkin Perdana going to Aeon Tebrau City. Due to the space congestion in the flat area, forcing me driving reversely to one way lane. Bugima la. At the Aeon mall, she ordered me to go into the loading bay area which the security guard wouldn’t allow to enter. “Normally they let me in?!” she surprised herself.

Break at Petronas Austin Perdana.
Driving all the way to Larkin area again.

I got few cheapo myCar pings and I ignored them all.
9.27am, ANR at Jln Abdul Samad Kolam Ayerfor rm4. Ignored.
9.44am, YAN at Jln Kentang Kampung Bendahara for rm6. She ping 4 times, and I ignored them all bcoz the pickup point is quite far 5.83km (13min).

10.07am, still waiting for the ping.

10.27am, got a Jomrides ping from nearby Bukit Chagar. But due to the apps and gps messed up, I couldn’t secure the job. Demm.

10.34 ANR at Petron Jln Yahya Awal. 2 Malay women going to Jln Pasan Tiga, Stulang Baru. I reckoned she ping mycar earlier on. The older lady was wearing mask, while the young one just finished puffing a cigarette which I can smell her stinky mouth.

Then after dropoff the two ladies, I drove off home. It’s enough for today.

Dear diary, getting 2 trips in 4 hours driving in JB is really wasting of time. The fact is that the myCar riders in JB is still not many.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...