THE PRECIOUS FIVE RINGGIT

Infront of Petronas Tesco Ampang @2018

Sunday, 20 May 2018.

Started late today at 11.37am.

After 2 hours of waiting, I must turn on the Grabcar economy.
Park at Taman Cempaka.
Then I ignored 2 cheapo grabcar rm5 jobs.

Then parked behind Berjaya Times Square.
No ping.

Then parked at Petronas Tesco Ampang for 1 hour.
Pee and pray.

When about to leave the Petronas, ...

2.40pm, BLANK NAME at Tesco Ampang going to Regal Villa Condom Ampang. Actually a family of Africa, 5 person shouldn’t book Grabcar economy. Demm. But I never said a word. Later when asked, they are Ghana, not Kenya as I thought at first. He said many drivers assumed them coming from Nigeria or South Afrika. This is a cheapo rm7 trip.

Park at Damai Corner.
I ignored 1 grabshare rm5 from MyHabitat to Plaza Low Yatt.

4.08pm already, after more than 3 hours only got 1 job. So frustrating.

4.25pm, myCar is now ONLINE. Yay!

4.29pm, ANL a pinoy lady at Delima Apartment J7 going to Changkat Bukit Bintang. This is my first myCar customer.

5.03pm, SAG a Malay young man at Boustead lobby sending to Jalan Desa Sentosa.

Break fasting at MZ Cafe.

8.19pm, MIA a boy with kunyit die hair at Presint Diplomatik alone going to Seri Kembangan.

Dear diary, it seems that the Grab ping is hard to find. With myCar apps on my phone hopefully there will be more jobs in the future. Amin.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...