MONDAY IS ALWAY A GOOD DAY TO DRIVE GRAB

On Jalan Sultan Ismail this evening, during dusk.

Monday, 7 May 2018.

After almost 1 month, starting the Grab 6s apps at 8.04am.
But last night (Sunday night), I tried to re-login using the second account. Unfortunately, I forgot the username and the password. I tried so many usernames as I can remember. And when I got it right ( the username), I forgot its password. Demm. To retrieve the password of the gmail account it requires me to switch on my cheapo Samsung Galaxy J1 mini prime which I could not locate it. By the time I got it right and can enter the Grab apps, its already too late and I felt lazy to come out at night.

Got ping from Mr Paint Shop Tmn Mawar Batu 9 Cheras at 8.08am going to DBKL 1 with rm30 fare. I ignored it since the pickup distance was 6.73km far far away.

Suddenly got stomach ache, went to the nearest Mosque to relieve myself.

8.51am, JUB a Sabahan guy alone at Jln Pandan Cahaya 2/3 going to LRT Tmn Perindustrian Puchong. The fare was quite high, ie rm60.

Got a meeting at Bukit Jelutong at noon.

4.50pm, on Fed highway, got ping very far far away (6.80km) from Jln SS 9a/9 PJ going to Summit USJ. So I ignored. Then he ping again and I ignored again.

Stopped at nearby Petronas by the highway side. Pee and pray.

5.10pm, a Chinese students 5 pax at Jln 14/17 Seksyen 14 PJ going to D'Latour Condom Sunway. This trip is high price. Instead of using the Fed HIghway, I follow waze driving through housing roads.

5.52pm, after dropping the Chinese students, I waited about 5 min then got ping from the same D'Latour condom. A local Chinese family from Sentul going to nearby Sunway Pyramid. This is also high price trip.

6.17pm, DUH at Sunway Lagoon Entrance, going to Soho KLCC, but she cancelled soon. The fare is RM79.
Then got the same request from different rider at the same spot (Sunway Lagoon Entrance) going also to Soho KLCC. But the fare cheaper by rm8. Okaylah, so I accepted it. The young Brunei of 5 pax. The traffic was very bad on the infamous Jln Sultan Ismail junction near Berjaya Times Square.

I set destination to HOME.

7.42pm, SMT at Gtower Jln tun Razak going to Oakwood Hotel & Residence (last known as Sucasa). The India executives asked me with curiosity of what will happen a day after Election day. They worried it would a big riot in the country and no teksi or Grab car would be found to send them to the airport from their hotel. Panda lela. I told them not to worry and BE CALM.

Then I drove straight home sweet home.

Petronas Towers KLCC view.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...