GPS STILL NO FIX



Thursday, 10 May 2018.

Starting cik Jnulekasnova at 7.39am.

7.55am, 1198 (only phone number) ping me from Jalan 6/9 Kampung Tasek Tambahan. A family of Rohingya (3 adults, 3 young girls and a baby) going to UNHCR Jln Bellamy old Istana. When arrived, the guy told us that the office is closed today due to public holiday and asked us to come again next Monday. So they wanted me to send them back and I just drove and later dropped without taking the toll fare. When he asked whether the fare was enough or not, I told him not to worry.

8.43am, ABR at Jalan Indah 7 Kampung Indah Permai going to Taman Putra. A local Malay family shouting at me because I followed the back highway instead of nearer and shorter route. Well, I just followed the Waze. OTL

9.21am, MEB a 6 pax of Banglas at Astaria Condo Jalan Kosas sending to far far away Sunway Lagoon hotel. I thought they were going for swimming, but actually they are working over there.

10.37am, SMY an Indon family pax put a ping at GM hotel but actually they were waiting at the other GM (Grand Moments) hotel. Aiyah. When I pressed the "Im Arrived" button on the apps, I saw the amoy running towards me. I sent them to Outpatient Lobby of SJMC.

10.55am, DAH another Indon Chinese family pax at the same GM as the previous pax. I sent them to Aquaria KLCC. While on the way, he asked me about the fare going to Genting Highlands and returns, but they need to stay one night there.

12.06pm, CEL at M City Soho, a pax of Singaporean Chinese young groups going for lunch at Sun Fong Bak Kut Teh Medan Imbi Pudu.

12.43am, BOO a group of young Arab (4 boys and 2 girls) at Seri Maya Condo Block D which apparently next to the security post. I sent them to KLIA. Yay! Due to the very low fuel marks, I asked them whether it's okay for me to fill up the tank first. The Arab guy who sat next to me said, "take your time bro!" So I stopped at Shell Jalan Tun Razak (Sg Besi), but later when I finished and about to start cik Jnulekasnova, they started screaming at me to go quickly. Panda lela truly lah. I told them I cannot drive fast as I need to follow the speed limit. Finally they calm down. The guy also trying to connect his iphone to my radio player but fortunately it doesnt work. By the way, they are flying to Langkawi, and the 2 Yemen girls who were wearing sunglasses and skirts are too sexy as their watermelons are easily slip from the thin shirts. OTL

Waiting and queuing in Landside today is fruitless as my gps on the Samsung J1 mini prime handphone got haywire again. Kannina.

8.14pm, FAI a group of 6 Arab guys at Central Foodcourt MMU Cyberjaya going to McDonald's Cyberjaya. One of them I think is India guy.

Almost 9pm and I am getting tired. So I set the destination home sweet home. No passenger yet.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...