REQUEUING IS NOT GOOD FOR YOUR HEALTH



Tuesday, 8 May 2018. Starts cik Jnulekasnova engine at 7.04am.
For a record, the Credit Balance was RM63.50.
My AR was 66.7%, PR was 4.87 and the CR was 0%.

Plan to withdraw some money at BSN Bandar Baru Ampang and got ping from nearby guy wanted to go to Desa Pahlawan. I ignored.

8.09am, SAN a 5 Bangla guys pax at Jln 4/56 Au3 while I was at Petronas Jln Ampang (infront of Risda). They are going to Jln Melawati. Their body smells were bad so I wound down the front windows.

9.14am, 5 Malay girls at LRT Ampang sending to nearby Ampang Waterfront for interview. They didnt know the place and I kept following waze driving to the construction road. Aiyah.

9.43am, SKA 6 India guys at Tmn Pandan Ria 2. He asked to go inside, but I just waited outside since I saw them at the front gate.
I sent them to the new High Commission of India very far far away in Mont Kiara. I just wonder why they moved the embassy to remote area instead of common Embassy row in Jalan Ampang?

10.27am, YAP 5 Chinese and 1 Indian local students (boys) at Sekolah near Jalan Setia Bakti 1 going to Empire City Mall. I confused with the Empire Damansara. Okay lah since they are not far away to each other.

Driving straight on LDP and follow the Federal HIghway still no ping. OTL

11.57am, a group of office executives (2 mat salleh, a local Malay lady, and 2 local Chinese couple) at the Vertical Tower B going to nearby mid Valley (starbucks). It's a grabpay trip.

12.22pm, SAI a group of Malay office workers at Menara TM lobby sending to nearby KL Gateway Mall.

12.40pm, MAR a pinoy young lady at Vogue Suite One KL Eco City Jln Bangsar going to KLIA. Yay! This is my first airport trip since I started driving Grab yesterday. At the lobby, I requested 2 minutes to use the bathroom to pee. She didnt mind. While on the trip to the airport she liked to talk and very friendly too. She wondered how I guessed correctly that she is a pinoy. *Smile* Since she already staying in KL for 2 months only, not many places she went to visit. I recommend her next time she can visit Ipoh, Penang, Melaka or even Langkawi. She knows about Kota Kinabalu Sabah where many pinoy illegal immigrants staying there. She also asked about tomorrow's election day. At the dropped out, the fare actually was rm112.80 for a Grab 6 seater ( I wonder why she didnt choose normal Grab economy), so I just asked for rm112 but she didnt have the small change, so was I. So she told me to roundup the fare to rm120, oops no, she finally said, "let's make it rm130!" Wahlaweh, I was so happy. I said thank you and smile to her and she smiled back at me. "Smiling face"

1.45pm, already at the Landside. the Queu number was 900-1000 (Grab) and 350-400 (Grab 6s). I think I got 13 min noon nap.
2.38pm, then the apps told me that I was leaving the landside which I was not! Lajiao lah grab!

Then I restarted my iphone and the Queu number got reset again. Then I left the Landside and went to Charterfield to pee and pray. Later I had my lunch (maggi goreng with telor mata) and to topup for Grab (RM100).

Frustrated, I left the Charterfield and drove straight to Dengkil and later to Puchong and later went home sweet home.

Dear diary, as of today, there is no more Uber, and I still dont register other e-hailing apps, ie Mycar, Dacsee, DOB, Muloo, etc. Then I reckon my old Grab account seems to be reactivated itself but still I need to go to the Grab customer service to verify it.


WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...