SATURDAY MORNING BLUES

"Pishang" at Damai Corner @2018

Saturday, 19 May 2018.

Starting cik Jnulekasnova and the Grab apps at 6.23am.

6.46am, SHK 6 Bangla men at traffic light junction Jln Bukit Keramat going to HKL. They’re visiting their friend who was died last night due to current shock accident at the work place. Innalillahirojiun.

Dear diary, I really dont know what happened this morning as I was waiting and driving around the city center for 3 hours and no ping. Apparently it's not only me who's not getting job as many whatsapp friends also complaining the same.

So, 11.30 I switched off all the driver apps and go HOME.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...