EVENING HEAVY RAIN AND THUNDERSTORMS

Tuesday, 2 April 2019.

Morning no ping.

==============

6.25pm, CHC a Chinese big size man at Sunway Pyramid. He waits at Family mart. The waze shows me the time to the destination is about 13 minutes, but I got a shortcut. He is surprised to see me arriving early. I send the big guy to Blue Diamond Pub & Lounge at Jalan Puchong Mesra, Plaza Puchong. He says he feels stress to see the bad traffic jam while we are at the Sunway interchange going to Puchong Jaya.

7.44pm, EZA a Malay and his international friends (4 guys) at Flexis One South hotel lobby going to Sports Arena @ Bukit Serdang. The traffic is bad.

Dear diary, last night (at 2am) I got whatsapp message from a guy asked me for a help as his grab account was banned. When asked the reason of the banned, he said, "got accused of dangerous driving with a rider that I had heated words with even I didn't do it." Well I felt so pity for him. This is not the first time I heard it.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...