WAITING FOR AIRPORT TRIP

Tuesday, 23 April 2019.

7.10am, ZAM BOY 2 Myanmar guys (I guess) at Kompleks PKNS Bangi busstop going to far far away LRT Taipan (KJ32) Persiaran Kewajipan USJ 6, Subang Jaya. They're sleeping while on the trip. When arrived at the lrt station, he seemed blurred and when I told him the fare was included the tolls (rm4.20). The traffic jam was bad near the Summit so I just followed the Waze by using the backlanes and narrow streets.

While in the office, I got many 6-seater pings but none of them going to KLIA. Demm. So I reckon my AR (acceptance rate) is going down to the bottom (16%).

After works, no pings near the Bukit Jelutong area, so I drove straight to Sunway pyramid.

6.44pm, ANG 2 ahmois (students) at Sunway University sending to Sri Petaling, Jalan Radin Bagus.

8.07pm, QAM 2 Malay ladies at Jalan Anggerik going to Seksyen 9.

Offline.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...