JULIE'S

Monday, 22 April 2019.

6.24am, VIN an achi ping me twice from McD Tesco Cheng sending to Julie's factory, Kelemak, Alor Gajah.

No ping to Bukit Jelutong.
No ping after works.

Dear Diary, after work just now, I went to nearby Masjid Lapangan Udara Subang to pee. There's one pakcik calling few jemaahs but most of them are ignoring him. Later from toilet, he started to talk with me. He wanted to go to bus terminal near stadium. but when I asked him again, actually he wanted to go back to Kuantan. Aiyah. He got no money. He said he just had an operation to his face, but still got one long "kutil" hanging from his face. He got gout and showing his swollen feet. He's talking and talking and blaming people who doesnt want to give him money. I asked him to ask from the imam of the masjid, but he reluctant because he doesnt like bureacracy. Later, out of pity, I gave him fifty ringgit only. I wish him good luck.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...