IPHONE BATTERY GAMED ON ME

Thursday, 18 April 2019.

While waiting at Petronas Seks 9, DB GURUNG at 7.38am ping me from nearby Jalan 8/1. However, my iphone battery is kaput. Furthermore, my Samsung J1 mini prime handset also got problem with its Google maps apps. So I use my innova built-in Garmin gps apps. When arrived at the Jalan 8/1, I saw an Indon couple by the shoplots five-feet (kaki lima), but they are not excited to see me. But I still got message from DB Gurung asking my location. After one round trip on the same Jalan 8/1, I cancelled with "no passenger show" message. Actually he wanted to go to TBS.

Drive straight to office.

=======

After work, ...

7.02pm, an Arab girls (4 pax from Sudan?) at Sunway Pyramid hotel ping me while I was still on the infamous NPE highway. With the bad traffic jam, I messaged her that I will be 15min late. She replied, no problem. Later I sent them to D'Pulze shopping mall Cyberjaya.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...