JALAN PUDU INSTEAD TO UNHCR

Monday, 29 April 2019.

At 7.25am GALANG PANJALU ping me from Jalan Wawasan 3/7 for rm28 fare. Due to bad traffic jam on the infamous Jalan Kosas Utama, he cancelled after 5 minutes. Grab gave me rm3 for a compensation as the rider cancelled late.

Job no. 1
7.40am, MDE 2 Rohingya young guys at Jalan 2/1e Sri Taman Baru sending to UNHCR Bukit Petaling. Due to bad traffic jam on Jalan Istana, Waze told me to use Jalan Pudu instead. He said he's sending his friend to get his new card for the first time. Later he gave me extra rm1 tip.

Job no. 2
8.30am, while on the Jalan Istana, SUL ping me from old istana (new museum). The ping is located off road, but apparently a pickup truck came and wanted me to send his indon guy to Jalan SS 19 Subang Jaya to renovate a terrace house.

Off to Bukit Jelutong office.

===============

After works, I got 3 more pings.

6.15pm, WEL ping me to fetch her mom at Brunsfield Riverview condom. I missed the right turn junction infront of the stadium, so I need to drive further up and uturn back to get the chinese lady. I sent her to PPUM (UM hospital). The waze showed me the longcut. Demm.

7.00pm, JOH at the same UM hospital but on the back side of the entrance. I sent the old chinese man to Plaza GM Chow Kit. He likes to talk and talk about life. He got 2 grownup kids in Australia. His wife already died 15 years ago and he enjoyed his single life so much. "Women are all the same," I told him.

7.33pm, WAR at Quill City Mall east entrance (not main lobby). I sent the Malay girl to Suria Jelatek Residence.

Offline.



WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...