HOSPITALS

Tuesday, 30 April 2019.

Starting late again at 7.18am with odo reading at 168,085km.

7.57am, THD at Jalan Indah 2/2 when I was at Jalan Merbah and stuck on the traffic jam. But I managed to uturn back to her house (1.7km). I sent 2 Indian old ladies to HKL (hospital KL). It's very heavy rains. At the lobby (not Kecemasan), I had to "potong" Q. And she was quiet surprise to pay the toll fare. Aiyah.

At 8.34am, FATIMATUL ZAHRA at Jalan Raja Mahmud ping me with high rm51 fare to The Pinnacle Sunway. But due to bad traffic jam, she cancelled soon. No penalty. Demm.

8.39am, JOT an Indian lady at The vistana Residence KL Jalan Taiping Titiwangsa Sentral sending to Pantai Hospital Bangsar. This is Grabpay.

9.13am, JAM a Chinese man at Jalan 1/80b Bangsar going to The Potpouri Ara Damansara condom. I thought the Potpouri is a night club. ;p

Drive to Bukit Jelutong office. The traffic jam was bad at Jalan Subang airport. So I took the NKVE.

==================

After works...

7.40pm, AQS a Malay lady at Radia Service Residence Block B, Persiaran Singgahsana, Bukit Jelutong sending to Ember Modern Bistro, Jalan Wan Kadir 1, Taman Tun Dr Ismail TTDI.

At 8.09pm, LAURA GROLIER ping me to pick up at nearby Dotty's Pastries & Coffee, Jalan tun Mohd Fuad 2. But when I arrived at the cafe, and waited for 10 min, then I reckon that she maybe was at different Dotty's cafe. So I cancelled and got rm3 redemption.

8.21pm, EST a little chinese girl at Burger King Persiaran Zaaba TTDI sending to Villa Laman Tasik, Jalan Sri Permaisuri 6, Cheras. I found the villa in Google maps to be Laman Tasik Condom.

After drop EST off at the condom, I drove out the condom. Then, AFS ping me to pick from the same condom.

9.02pm, AFS at Villa Laman Tasik sending to Sunway Velocity mall. Instead of going inside the condom, he walked out to the guardhouse. Good boy.

Offline.





WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...