SHE LEFT HER IPHONE



Monday, 8 April 2019.

5.48pm, RAO an India guy and 2 Japanese ladies at Mettler Toledo Services Asia Pac, Jalan Astaka U8/84 sending to Sunway Pyramid. The Chinese guy who sent them off asking me to send them to Sunway Clio hotel actually. I said I dont mind. While still on the Guthrie highway and while stuck on the first traffic light, RAO asked me whether we were at Shah Alam. I said yes. After dropping them off at the hotel, I just hang around the Sunway city. I stopped at the Petron to pee. Then suddenly RAO called me via Grab masking phone. I suspected something is not right. I looked at the back seat and saw the iphone left by the lady. I told him I would send the iphone in 30 minutes. He said okay and would pay me extra money.

When I arrived again at the hotel lobby, they were waiting already and one of the ladies running towards me. But I told her to back off since I needed to park my car at the safe space. Soon I gave her back the iphone and asked for rm20 (nijue in Japanese). She said not a problem. The other lady mentioned how nice I am. And the iphone lady gave me some sweets and said, "no worry, no poison." Lol.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...