GRAB MELAKA AND TOUR DE LANGKAWI TODAY

Sunday, 7 April 2019.

Only one Grab job story.

9.55am, "ADDICTED BKAS NPL" 2 Nepal young men at Pangsapuri Taman Tasik Utama, Blok E (Orkid) going to far far away Lot 6688 Asrama Pekerja Asing, Londang Masjid Tanah. When arrived, waited for 10 minutes for a chubby girl with big watermelons. Then 5 minutes after they're talking to each other, the girl asked me to send the men to Melaka Sentral. At first when checking the fare, I used Waze showing 22km, so I asked for rm25. They didnt mind. But soon after I drove out from the hostel, I was surprised to see the Waze distance showing 33km. Then I stopped by the roadside. The guy who sat next to me agreed to offer rm80 in total fare while showing me his bundle money! Not only that, he showed me a couple of "gold watches" which later I needed to drive back to the hostel and passed the watches to the chubby girl. So I sent them off to Melaka Sentral.

Bonus story.

4.06pm, JIHA a Malay girl at Imperial Heritage hotel (infront of Dataran Pahlawan mall) sending to Nur Hostel, Taman Cheng Emas. It took many more than an hour to reach the hostel due to the many roads were blocked by police. Then later, I reckon that there're Tour de Langkawi bike race is being run on the main road.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...