GIRLFRIEND QUEEN CONTROL

Saturday, 27 April 2019.

Grab JB.
Job no. 1
6.15pm, 6 Malay kids (4 boys 2 girls) at Kompleks Pusat Bandar just after a minute I left the bus terminal. So I uturn back to the same terminal and waited for quiet some time to pick them up. One of the girls was very insisting for me to drive faster, but I told them to be patience. I sent them on the other street near SMK Taman Scientex.

Job no. 2
7.00pm, an Indian auntie at nearby Jalan Serindit 28 going to Jalan Dedap 6. She was upset for not getting to request the grab. So she asked her sister in law (on different house location) to ping me. On the cab, she also complained about her Grab apps who need to be added more selfie and other details. I asked her to call CS. Later near the Jalan Dedap, the other guy told her to go to Affin bank on Jalan Rosemerah. At the dropoff, I need to wait few minutes as she's getting the fare money from the guy. And she also wanted to get my phone number, but I told her I drive partime only.

Job no. 3
8.05pm, 2 Chinese guys (Singaporean I reckon) at nearby Bar Wang Rice while I was completing my pray at the nearby masjid. I sent them to KSL City mall. I just reckon that there's already a one way street on the mall.

Got ping from KFC holiday plaza busstop, but soon he cancelled. Kannina.

Job no.4
GIRLFRIEND QUEEN CONTROL
8.49pm, an Indon cowok with bad smell (due to her kuli job) at the back street of the Holiday plaza mall. He's going to Kampung Plentong Baru. While on the cab, there's cewek called him and insisted him to show her thru whatsapp of his location inside the cab. Later we talk and talk about his cewek who's a single mother (2 kids) and he himself as a divorcee (1 kid). All their kids are in Indon. Everyday she would ask his whereabout and even to send his selfie and location. When asking about my opinion, I told him that it's his choice to choose her but personally I told him that it's like a chained-bonded relationship. She's going to queen control him after the marriage. Believe me. Charcheebye lah that kind of lady.

Job no.5
9.26pm, a Bangla man alone at Mitshuho Electronics going to nearby Jalan Bayu 8.

Offline.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...