SUNDAY MELAKA



Sunday, 21 April 2019.

Starting early after fajr solat...
6.47am, HAY Malay girl at the back of the Shell Sungai Udang sending to SMK Seri Tanjong, Jalan Gelam Ria. She's late to catch the "rombongan" bus.

Got game from KEYUR MISTRY at Jalan Tp16. No passenger show, so I cancelled.
Got shouted while parking at the warong roti canai on the same street. Aiyah, so I left.
Instead, I had breakfast at the other roti canai stall.

9.02am, SOS an India pax, 6 person, they try to squeeze one more person but when I ask for extra rm10 the guy refuse to board the cab. Okay lah. The Indian guy who sat next to me like to talk a bit. They're expat who work in Rapid project in Pengerang. So he asked the shopping mall in Melaka. At first I recommend Tesco but it's only a supermarket. Then I told them they should go to the city center to Dataran Pahlawan or Mahkota Parade. Some of them asking about the bank opening hours. Unlike in Johor, banks in Melaka closed on Sundays.

10.26am, SIE an ahmoi pax (6 amoi with 3 little bags) at Melaka Sentral sending to Lorong Jambatan, Kampung Tengkera Pantai Dua.

10.48am, NIS a Chinese family at Jalan Kampung Kuli going to nearby Dataran merdeka. Actually it's only a walking distance, but who am I to question them?

Break at noon.

Restart at 3.30pm...

4.14pm, MIK a Malay lady with 2 little girls at Jalan Wira Ria 8 Sungai Udang sending to Maybank Masjid Tanah.

Waited for 1 hour in Masjid Tana, no ping, so I drove back to Sungai Udang.

Got another ping from nearby jalan Pahlawan 7 Sungai Udang to Masjid Tanah. Aiyah. I ignore it.

5.53pm, SITI at Lorong Sulaiman. I drove inside the narrow street, but due to misunderstanding I drove out to the main road. But I waited inside for 5 minutes. I saw her coming to me. She complained that her previous 2 drivers was cancelling on her. Then I sent her to Dataran merdeka. At first I we just kept quiet, but later since she looks friendly, so we talk and talk. Her mom was dead last year, and her dad is leaving with her step mom in jasin. Bla bla bla. She said she's doing small business on "cocoa jar". Later she add me to her FB page.

6.41pm, AHM at the same Dataran Pahlawan. He called me first to go to Starbucks. 1 Pakistan, 1 Saudi and 1 Yaman. Apparently they're students. They are talking about incoming Ramadhan month and ex girlfriends. I sent them to 7-11 near Green University.

7.08pm, WAA 2 Arab women (Mesir) at nearby Kolej Komuniti Bukit Beruang going to Mahkota Medical Center. She's impressed with the smell inside my cab.

Stopped at Masjid Selat. Pee and pray.

8.26pm, JAC an ahmoi at cozy hotel Jalan Melaka Raya 14 sending to Jalan Asean 5, Balai Panjang.

Offline.

===================

Dear diary, Grab is offering me rm300 cash advance for 8 weeks. After the tenure, a total of rm330 will be deducted via my earned incentives. Dasar kapitalis - fookyew lah Grab!

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...