GENTING JOB




Wednesday, 17 April 2019.

Morning, got 2 fish.

7.10am, FAI a mamak guy at Jalan Bukit Indah 3/13 sending to The sphere Bangsar South. This is grabpay and he got promo rm15. But at his office lobby, he asked whether the toll fare is free. Aiyah.

8.02am, BUS an Arab girl at Saville @ The Park Bangsar Block B going to far far away MSU Shah Alam. She taught me the way using NPE instead of following Waze to drive on the infamous Federal highway.

Drive in to McD Shah Alam (Shell Guthrie highway).

==========

Run errands to Sunway mentari.

AL-BELADI
11.57am, FAA an Arab family (2 adults 2 kids) at Sunway Pyramid Hotel sending to Maxis hotel Genting Highlands for rm196! Alhamdulillah. It's been many months that I never driving up to Genting. This Arab likes to talk and talk since this is their first time visit to this country. Later he asked me whether it's easier to get Grabcar in Genting. Also, he plans to go to Ipoh which I misheard it as "airport". Hahaha. Also, he wants to go to Cameron Highlands with an option to visit Melaka. He really appreciates with Google.com from where he gets all the information about Malaysia. The Arab told me he didn't like to ride the cable car due to his phobia to heights. I told him that we can die anywhere and anytime.

I know. I know this trip is risky due to no-rider driving down from Genting later. But for rm200 I just took it.

After waiting for an hour near Ion D Elemen resort, and after doing my pray at the surau...

2.39pm, AHN a group of Malay pax (6 people) at Grand Ion Delemen hotel going down to GPO (Genting Highlands Premium Outlets).

After dropping them at GPO, I drove down to KL.
Then suddenly my iphone battery drain and dead.
Luckily got Garmin gps navigation on my cab.
Although I manage to turn on the Grabcar apps on my Samsung J1 mini prime handset with slower data, there is no ping up until to Bukit Jelutong.

===========

After working hours,...
7.16pm, BIT a local Chinese guy with 4 Thais ping me to pickup at busstop opposite Sunway Pyramid. Actually I was at Masjid Sunway. So I told them that I would wait them at Caltex petrol station. I sent them to Connaught Night market.

Dear diary, looking at the total income today as a Grab driver, I felt I jut got lucky. It's rm300 something!



WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...