TEKSI DRIVER GOT MANY HOMES


[insert +klia]

Wednesday, 3 April 2019.

Started at 6.49am.
Fuel left, 90km.
Odometer reads, 162,594km.

AR (62.5%), PR (4.87), CR (0%)

6.56am, AMI a Malay guy at Jalan Utama 6/3, Kampung Tasik Baru, Dengkil sending to Desa Green Condom, Jalan Desa Bakti, Pengkalan Tentera Udara Diraja Malaysia. The waze shows the time to destination is 43 minutes. The traffic is bad on Sg Besi highway and Plus highway. Soon, he says that he wants to sleep for a moment. I say no problem and I turn down the mp3 volume on the radio. But he insists me to let the volume on higher. Also he asks me on how to do advance booking on the grab. I tell him to use 6 seater option. Later, he asks me my phone number. But I warn him that I got many homes to entertain that I might pass the job to other driver.

I ignore a job from Bukit Desa Condom to Toyota Service Centre Jalan Templer Section 51.

8.00am, MOZ another Malay guy at nearby South View Serviced Apartments, Lorong Kerinchi Kiri, sending to Kompleks Rapid Rail Subang, Ara Damansara. His meeting will be at 9.30am, so no rushing. I drive through Federal highway which has a moderate traffic jam.

=================

While setting up the 6seater ...

4.00pm, ADL a matsalleh at Zuellig Pharma, Persiaran Pasak Bumi. The matsalleh wrote, "go to main gate and ask to go to main lobby." This is not the first time I need to look at the makguard so that she could open the gate. The rain was heavy. When I arrived at the lobby, I saw there was already a teksi (innova) with 3 people (2 matsalleh and 1 pinoy lady). "There was a mishap," he said and he took back their bags from the teksi into my cab. Only 3 people going to the KLIA, while the other matsalleh who apparently has already advancely booked the teksi.

I camped at the Landside. Pee and pray.
I had mee hoon goreng at the cafe and met this uncle. He's retired already and driving Grab to pass his time. Good lah.

I waited for 5 hours for a ping. I set MD (my destination) to Kajang hoping to get a pasengger on the same way HOME3.
At 9.15pm, while doing my pray at the mushollah, an AA (auto accept) ping came in but the guy cancelled it already. I reckoned he called me through Grab masked phone. No rejecki for me.

At 10pm, after 5 hours of doing nothing at the Landside, suddenly there was a notification telling me that I was off gps. Kannina.
So after 10 minutes, I left the Landside and going home.
So frustrated.


WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...