FATAL ACCIDENT ON ELITE HIGHWAY TO KLIA

Thursday, 25 April 2019.

7.02am, ROS 2 malay ladies at a hotel, Jalan Medan Pusat Bandar 5 going to Ibu Pejabat Agensi Penguatkuasaan maritim Malaysia, One Square IOI Resort.

And while on the right most lane SKVE, ...

7.56am, DAY a malay lady at Jalan Tasik Prima, but I just missed the exit turn. So I need to drive further up and uturn to get to her house. From 1.8km it became 4.5km. Aiyah. I sent the lady to Klinik Famili USJ, Subang Business Center.

The traffic jam was bad on the infamous USJ near Summit as usual.

===============

No ping after works.
But there's a fatal accident on Elite highway towards KLIA and causing jam for 5km. I had to exit on Putrajaya and enter again on the new exit after the old road near Dengkil.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...