LABOR OFF DAY

Thursday, 2 May 2019.

Started early this morning at 6.31am, 232km (fuel), and 168,197km (odo).
Set MD (my destination) to Bukit Jelutong office. Only 6-seater mode as I am expecting a big job.
Had breakfast at Damai Corner. Just knew that the old big lady owner was already passed away 6 weeks ago as told by her daughter.

7.49am, NUR a 6 Malay university girls students at Pantai Hillpark Phase 5, Bangsar South. I sent them to Faculty of Education UM, Fakulti Pendidikan, Off Jalan Ilmu, University Malaya. It took me 6 min to the pickup location (4.5km) but it took me 19min to send them to the faculty with the same 4km distance.

No ping until to my office.

==================

After work no fish. ;(

Dear diary, yesterday was a labor day.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...